PDA

View Full Version : Lately in the BL4 area

gazflat44
30-04-2008, 00:01
I have been experiencing disconnections and outtages from about 23rd onwards usually after 8pm. This has greatly effected online gaming and had to fill out an online form using my laptop with mobile broadband to try get an answer.

They replied but said they will get back in touch and have yet to inform me of the problem and if it is resolvable. Heck just to be updated on it would go a long way but I have heard nothing.

The main outtage was on sunday night from 11pm till just after 8am on monday morning. Its effected a neighbour who lives up the street, and his relative a couple of blocks away confirm that its effected people locally.

Anyone able to shed some light on this as they never update the main site to show any 'upgrades' and the problem seems to becoming regular during evenings for about a week now?

TIA

Gaz

bigdavep
30-04-2008, 17:48
Probably not much help but everything fine here in BL2... I'm sure there was a fault at BL4 posted on the status page the other day. Post your modem signal levels and I'm sure someone will tell you if they are ok or not...

Click this link and it will explain on how to post the levels...

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/26006-cable-modem-signal-levels.html