PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Broadband - How to get the best deals

tsomo2000
23-04-2008, 20:56
Hi All

When i purchased my V+ box last month I enquired how much it was going to cost me to upgrade from M sized broadband to L.

I was advised it would cost me another £3.50 per month (in the end I didnt take it...for some unknown reason).

Phoned them today to re-enquire - it will cost me an extra £7 per month?

How can prices just change all of a sudden? I remember when upgrading my TV i was given a different phone number to call, does anyone know of a phone number that i can call to get the best deals?

Thanks

Tsomo2000

whydoIneedatech
23-04-2008, 21:26
Hi All

When i purchased my V+ box last month I enquired how much it was going to cost me to upgrade from M sized broadband to L.

I was advised it would cost me another £3.50 per month (in the end I didnt take it...for some unknown reason).

Phoned them today to re-enquire - it will cost me an extra £7 per month?

How can prices just change all of a sudden? I remember when upgrading my TV i was given a different phone number to call, does anyone know of a phone number that i can call to get the best deals?

Thanks

Tsomo2000

Call again on 150 and wait till the "so you are thinking of leaving us " option comes on and speak to retentions about BE and BT internet and how attractive their offers seem!!

xspeedyx
24-04-2008, 12:22
Or you could pay for the service you want