PDA

View Full Version : VM broke my broadband service/account

laxity
10-04-2008, 12:35
Hi All,

I am having a nightmare time with VM at the moment. My broadband has been down since last Sunday when I called up technical support regarding a performance issue. The support rep in India reset my modem and I lost Internet access. (NTL 250 - sync LED on, Ready LED off).
She then said they couldn't fix this until Wednesday as my account was being migrated to a new system.

On checking the modem logs and configuration it is showing :

Network access: denied (in settings)

Logs - Something about not a valid CVC file and that network access has been blocked due to provisioning.

Also, my email account is disabled as I can no longer access it from work.

Well Wednesday has been and gone and my broadband is still down. Apparently the account migration issue has been fixed according to a voice mail left by a manager.

Customer services say my account has been migrated and broadband is active and enabled and that I need to speak to technical support. I speak to tech support and they tell me that my account is showing as disabled/terminated and I need to speak to customer support. :mad:

I have called so many times and no one seems to give a crap and managers etc don't call me back. I can't understand why someone can't just take ownership of my problem and call me with updates until it is fixed. I've spoken to so many people and nothing seems to get done.

Does anyone know how I can get this progressed?

Cheers.

Jules
10-04-2008, 13:08
Maybe one of the team here can help?

ianripping
10-04-2008, 14:16
Out of interest where are you located?

laxity
10-04-2008, 14:56
Out of interest where are you located?

Farnborough which is classed as Guildford area.

Just spoken to tech support again and they said my broadband account was deactivated during the account migration and will now take a minimum of 7 hours to activate again. :mad: