PDA

View Full Version : Virgin BB + Moving

TWith2Sugars
09-04-2008, 13:33
I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct forum but here goes.

Currently I have Virgin BB in my house now and works fantastic, not a single problem. I'm due to move in to a 1st floor flat (above shops) in a few weeks. I've contacted Virgin twice and have had two different repose regarding getting connected. Both times I was informed that the place is not connected, the first time I was informed that other flats and shops are connected and it was all a matter of contacting a department (forgot the name) to get the place connected.

I was transfered to this department but had to leave a message and no one has got back in touch since. So I decided to call again only this time I was informed that no building was connected and I could not get Virgin installed.

Also note that my flat is at the cable end of a block of flats.

I'm wondering if there is any Virgin employee on these forums who is able to help me out.

If I cant get Virgin installed then it has to be.....adsl;)

Thanks & Regards
Tony

MovedGoalPosts
09-04-2008, 14:45
Sales should be able to put you in touch with the spotters team who can give the deinitive answer. Getting connections to leasehold properties is often difficult, if not impossible, due to the need for all owners in the building to grant the necessary easements or wayleaves.

TWith2Sugars
09-04-2008, 14:52
Spotters!, thats the department name. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be seeing the landlord this week so I'll be having a chat with him and Spotters department.

Thanks for the help.

BenMcr
09-04-2008, 14:52
Trouble is the Spotters team would have been where sales transferred you to where you had to leave a message, as that is the only way of contacting them. If you have had no reply, the only thing to do is ask to be put through to the answerphone again