PDA

View Full Version : What was your worst day in school ?

mouqeet
01-04-2008, 11:52
on here you cazn say what was the worst day of skool.mine was that when i went in the toilets my door closed in an instant and my school was a hospital aswell ;)

Raistlin
01-04-2008, 11:53
on here you cazn say what was the worst day of skool.mine was that when i went in the toilets my door closed in an instant and my school was a hospital aswell ;)

Ummm..... 6 of 9..... is that you?

mouqeet
01-04-2008, 11:55

i dont get what u mean but this thread is about what was your worst day about in skool ?

Jules
01-04-2008, 12:05

Lmao! :D

mouqeet
01-04-2008, 12:05
Lmao! :D

ehat does that mean ?

Raistlin
01-04-2008, 12:07
ehat does that mean ?

Sorry, we were having a moment there. The Borg were invading, brass monkeys were getting their parts shined, everything went a bit odd.....normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :D

mouqeet
01-04-2008, 12:10
lol:P

Jules
01-04-2008, 12:11
ehat does that mean ?

Lmao = Laughing my **** off :)

mouqeet
01-04-2008, 12:13
i no what lmao mean it mean laughing my ass off ;)

Halcyon
01-04-2008, 12:21
Worst day in school was when I felt everyone hated me in primary school and being pelted with snow balls.

The trips back home on the bus were the times I hated as a group bullied me.
It wasn't nice.

Mr_love_monkey
01-04-2008, 12:43
My worst day was when Imelda shoved fibreglass down my shirt, leaving me in agony.

Oh wait, that was Grange Hill

joglynne
01-04-2008, 12:52
In Juniors we did tests every week to get us used to exams in preparation for the 11+. By some fluke I managed to get a near perfect score one week on the IQ test and the teacher pulled me up in front of the class, ridiculed my score and unjustly accused me of cheating.

The embarrassment was horrendous.

I was only 7 or 8 and I took off running, pelted out of the school, not stopping until I got home.

Dad was at home and having listened to what had happened, and seen the distressed state I was in, took me straight back to see what was going on.

I don’t know which was worse, being accused of cheating or the public apology the Teacher gave me when he was made to accept, by the Headmaster, that, with the highest score in the class by far, I had had no one to copy off.

I still feel uncomfortable now at the thought of that day.

punky
01-04-2008, 12:58
My worst day of school was the brief period between when I was 5 and 18.

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2008, 13:05
Finding out that my best friend had walked in front of a train due to being bullied by one of his teachers.

Mr_love_monkey
01-04-2008, 13:06
My worst day of school was the brief period between when I was 5 and 18.

Yeah, my school days were pretty miserable really.

Actually it was only Secondary school that was misterable - Primary School was great.
Apart from swimming - I have a dislike of water - wouldn't say it's a phobia, but I am very uncomfortable in a swimming pool/sea - and the fortnightly swimming trips were pure hell.
I was really happy when I got an eye infection and I couldn't swim for weeks.

Raistlin
01-04-2008, 13:07
You know what?

Now that I'm waaaaaaaaaaay beyond school age, I can honestly say that I wish I'd made more of it while I was there. I wasted my time at school, I sometimes wonder what would have been different in my life if I'd done more with my time there.

grandmaster
01-04-2008, 13:10
I can't remember any of my school days. I must have a mental block to protect myself.

punky
01-04-2008, 13:23
You know what?

Now that I'm waaaaaaaaaaay beyond school age, I can honestly say that I wish I'd made more of it while I was there. I wasted my time at school, I sometimes wonder what would have been different in my life if I'd done more with my time there.

Not me. I look back with anger and hate really. Because of the bullying I underachieved and as such i'm more-or-less stuck putting useless grades on my CV. Because of poor further education guidance, I also ended up at a naff university too. I should just be grateful I got out alive.

I was just thinking about it the other day actually, how glad I am that I am out. As an adult, bullying in the workplace is fairly rare, and even when it does happen you have tribunals, unions, other departments, etc, all looking out for you. At school, you have nothing.

Jules
01-04-2008, 13:38
Getting knock down a flight of stone steps in the rush for dinners, it started off my spinal problems that I still suffer from and have left me disabled, it also stopped me joining the airforce when I was 17.

Having said that I liked school, maybe I was one of the lucky ones.

frogstamper
01-04-2008, 13:55
Maybe the older you get your memory starts to go, because I tend to look back with fondness on my school days. My worst day was being caught bunking off by the police, then being brought back to school and getting 6 of the cane, oh happy days.

Maggy
01-04-2008, 13:57
Do I recount the tales of my youth or the tales of my servitude?;)

Nugget
01-04-2008, 14:22
Do I recount the tales of my youth or the tales of my servitude?;)

Depends on which ones are more spicy ;)

Maggy
01-04-2008, 14:46
Depends on which ones are more spicy ;)

Nah! I'm not going to be a bore.I think everyone can come up with tales of bullying..and in the 50/60's things were much worse.Teachers did ignore the whole thing then and were also part of the problem..dodging blackboard rubbers was a regular thing.Now it's teachers who get bullied apparently.:rolleyes:

Nugget
01-04-2008, 14:54
Nah! I'm not going to be a bore.I think everyone can come up with tales of bullying..and in the 50/60's things were much worse.Teachers did ignore the whole thing then and were also part of the problem..dodging blackboard rubbers was a regular thing.Now it's teachers who get bullied apparently.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, we obviously have vastly different definitions of spicy ;)

zing_deleted
01-04-2008, 14:55
Not me. I look back with anger and hate really. Because of the bullying I underachieved and as such i'm more-or-less stuck putting useless grades on my CV. Because of poor further education guidance, I also ended up at a naff university too. I should just be grateful I got out alive.

I was just thinking about it the other day actually, how glad I am that I am out. As an adult, bullying in the workplace is fairly rare, and even when it does happen you have tribunals, unions, other departments, etc, all looking out for you. At school, you have nothing.

My experience is pretty much the same as yours. I used to fantasise into my 20's about mowing the whole lot of the cowardly bullying toerags dawn with a sub machine gun. My problems continued well after school with solvent abuse and drug abuse caused because of the general lack of self worth I felt about myself due to the miserable "god I wish I could swear now" gits who made my life hell for 10 years

Mad thing happened at the 10 year reunion at 25/26 years old the same bullies still tried to bully and intimidate me

Maggy
01-04-2008, 15:12
Hmmm, we obviously have vastly different definitions of spicy ;)

Actually the OP asked about worst days not spiciest so my reply was on topic.;)

Tinky
01-04-2008, 19:01
One of my worst days, and there were many; I was running to school, I was late, I could hear the school bell ringing. I was frantically trying to get there, before the bell stopped, when all of a sudden I slipped, and landed flat on my face. I got up quickly, puzzled as to what caused me to slip, when to my horror I looked down, and on the top of my white gym shoes was a heap of dog poo. I quickly scraped most of it off on the edge of the pavement, and proceeded running. When I eventually got into the classroom, I realised the smell was overpowering, I put my hand up to be excused, but the teacher insisted on knowing what was wrong. In front of the whole class I had to recount what had happened, everyone burst out in peals of uncontrollable laughter. I just wished the ground would have opened up, and swallowed me! :erm:

Enuff
01-04-2008, 19:11
I hated every second of it! I'd have rather done 10 years in borstal.

Hom3r
01-04-2008, 21:00
when I was 7 catching my foreskin in the my zip shorts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chickendippers
01-04-2008, 21:10
I liked school, more fun than university. Although GCSE French was always pretty scary and AS physics, I just don't understand vectors :(

fireman328
01-04-2008, 21:18
My worst was the day was the day I left, and I had to actually work for a living !

Druchii
01-04-2008, 22:00
My worst was the day was the day I left, and I had to actually work for a living !
Here is a man who knows what he's on about.

Think my worst day was having my head slammed against a brick wall roughly 5/6 times in quick succession.
Mostly though, school was okay.

alferret
01-04-2008, 22:28
My worse day in school, the day I got sent to boarding school and was put into care of essex county council.

I grew up very quickly in the last 2 years of my schooling whist at Chafford park.

homealone
01-04-2008, 23:04
My worse day in school, the day I got sent to boarding school and was put into care of essex county council.

I grew up very quickly in the last 2 years of my schooling whist at Chafford park.

Not too far from where I was at boarding school for 6 years in Grays - I'm struggling to find the worst day during those years, tbh....

but the first football lesson where I had my nearly knee length, light tan coloured, toe capped leather soled football boots, with nailed in wooden studs held up for praise by the games teacher (nicknamed 'tough' ;) )

- as much better than the rubber studs/soles plus cutaway ankle style favoured by the whole of the rest of the school...was one of them :erm:

frogstamper
02-04-2008, 01:34
My experience is pretty much the same as yours. I used to fantasise into my 20's about mowing the whole lot of the cowardly bullying toerags dawn with a sub machine gun. My problems continued well after school with solvent abuse and drug abuse caused because of the general lack of self worth I felt about myself due to the miserable "god I wish I could swear now" gits who made my life hell for 10 years

Mad thing happened at the 10 year reunion at 25/26 years old the same bullies still tried to bully and intimidate me

I too wanted to start this reply with a swear word zing at the outrageous behavior some "children" inflict on others, but what really shocked me was the fact that at a reunion 10 years later, when everybody's supposed to have grown up these morons wanted to pick up where they left off by still trying to make your life a misery.:td: It makes me despair to think that animals like this have children of their own, and god only knows what morals if any they instill in their kids. How would they feel if their child was subjected to this reign of terror? Anyway, I hope that if you go to the 20 year reunion zing, these GITS have the decency to stay away.

cimt
02-04-2008, 02:22
I don't know what my worst day was, it was probably leaving though. I slacked alot on school and now I wish I hadn't, because trying to get a job is becoming a bit of a bitch. Although I am in college doing IT and will be in uni in September, I still wish I should of tried harder.

Caff
02-04-2008, 03:01
Not too far from where I was at boarding school for 6 years in Grays - I'm struggling to find the worst day during those years, tbh....

but the first football lesson where I had my nearly knee length, light tan coloured, toe capped leather soled football boots, with nailed in wooden studs held up for praise by the games teacher (nicknamed 'tough' ;) )

- as much better than the rubber studs/soles plus cutaway ankle style favoured by the whole of the rest of the school...was one of them :erm:

And if you caught the ball wrong side round for a header the stiches were...? Great days.:)

My worst day was the 1st at secondary - I was promised I'd have my head shoved down the loo and the chain pulled. It didn't happen and heck - this was in a girl's grammar :D.

PeteTheMusicGuy
02-04-2008, 09:49

It was more or less the same thing for me in school as well. Teachers didnt care and when I decided to hit back it was me in the wrong :mad:. The school asked me a few years back would I do a website for them for free. My reply all I will say the second word was off ;)

greencreeper
02-04-2008, 14:13
School <shudders> Hated the place.

Tinky
02-04-2008, 18:51
Having a spider shoved down the back of my jersey, then squashed!:erm:

alferret
02-04-2008, 19:43

SNIP!!

I was brought up in Grays (my home town) I should have added to chafford park that it was in Ramsey, just outside Dovercourt, Essex and not Chafford Hundred (Chavford 100) which was built back in the early-mid eighties

The home near grays was IIRC in north stifford although the name of it evades me at the moment although I think it begins with "A"

homealone
02-04-2008, 19:55
I was brought up in Grays (my home town) I should have added to chafford park that it was in Ramsey, just outside Dovercourt, Essex and not Chafford Hundred (Chavford 100) which was built back in the early-mid eighties

The home near grays was IIRC in north stifford although the name of it evades me at the moment although I think it begins with "A"

Aveley, I'd guess ?

My dad grew up in Grays & had been a 'day boy' at the same school I was a boarder at

- sorry about the misunderstanding, though - you can tell how the trauma of my school days still affects me ;)

TraxData
02-04-2008, 20:04

First highschool i went to i really enjoyed, lots of friends...fun times...but we moved and i ended up at some crap hole of a highschool where i was bullied daily...pretty much turned my life around, started ditchin classes, then school completely...started failing grades and all that....i eventually dropped out at 15 because of the emotional stress i was going through...which ended up with me out drinking/smoking (weed) all the time just to get my mind off it all...really messed me up....but really, although i hated school because of that...and to this day still hate the people that did it to me, i have to be greatful for it all because if it wasnt for all that stuff happening i wouldnt be who i am today, successful, happy and have learnt alot about myself.

Same here (reuinion) i however just found it amusing that after all this time they still hadnt grown up.