PDA

View Full Version : my cable

kingabs
29-03-2008, 02:20
came home today and found my cable that runs under the street to my house was pulled out where those pot hole entrances are next to your home about a 2 metres into the air. I tried pushing it back in but only managed to push about 20 cm back in the hole. I arranged a few days ago for virgin to replace the cable feed from the cabinet to my home for Tuesday coming. I just hope they havent tried to do it early.

superbiatch
29-03-2008, 02:23
came home today and found my cable that runs under the street to my house was pulled out where those pot hole entrances are next to your home about a 2 metres into the air. I tried pushing it back in but only managed to push about 20 cm back in the hole. I arranged a few days ago for virgin to replace the cable feed from the cabinet to my home for Tuesday coming. I just hope they havent tried to do it early.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen many posts on this forum where VM have turned up on wrong days etc :(

Welshchris
29-03-2008, 11:50
they came a day before they should have to a friends house after she moved to fit TV. Phone and broadband and she wasnt in. When she came home and rang them they said she would have to wait i think it was 6 more days and she said no way you came out the wrong day if ur not here as planned tomorrow im going to BT. Low and behold they were there as planned the following day lol

kingabs
29-03-2008, 12:37
They are a bunch of idiots as my neighbour saw an engineer pulling out the cable yesterday and then apparently he had a phone call and then drove away leaving my cable sticking out over a metre!