PDA

View Full Version : Am I paying too much 37 quid?

Amadeus
25-03-2008, 21:28
I just noticed that 20Meg BB is on £10 3 month offer and then £20 after that.

Now I have been paying £37 for some years (ntl onwards) for the highest broadband tiers, and also £15 quid just for the phone...has anyone rang virgin and aksed for a reprice??

Weird! just spotted the other thread on similar lines...seem I can phone them up and ask about this ultimate double package?

Zee
25-03-2008, 22:07
Broadband Size: XL and Phone Size: M bundle: Broadband Size: XL (up to 20Mb) is £10 a month and Phone Size: M is £11 a month for the first 3 months, which is £21 a month. After 3 months, the special offer bundle price applies, which is Broadband Size: XL (up to 20Mb) for £20 a month and Phone Size: M for £11 a month, which is £31 a month. Offer ends 30th April 2008.
Virgin Phone prices start at £11 a month. Available to new customers only (subject to status and credit checks).

It appears to be for new customers only, and only when you get their phone and internet in a bundle, otherwise its £37 per month.

whydoIneedatech
25-03-2008, 22:26
I just noticed that 20Meg BB is on £10 3 month offer and then £20 after that.

Now I have been paying £37 for some years (ntl onwards) for the highest broadband tiers, and also £15 quid just for the phone...has anyone rang virgin and aksed for a reprice??

Weird! just spotted the other thread on similar lines...seem I can phone them up and ask about this ultimate double package?

Ring up and talk about leaving due to cost and BT or whoever are offering whatever, check some deals gives you a bit of leverage.