PDA

View Full Version : static caravan sites

solhenitsyn
20-03-2008, 00:33
Hi, I realise that this is probably an unusual topic on "cable forum" but blame google! I am looking for a static caravan site that doesn't charge the earth in site fees but which is also not a field in the middle of nowhere. I have a three year old daughter who loves "going to the caravan" but has so far been stuck with Haven once a year. I am looking for somewhere in either North Wales, Conwy, Denbigh etc or Blackpool area. I can go up to about £1500 a year site fees. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Solhenitsyn

handyman
20-03-2008, 00:39
Probably plenty if you up a bit to the Morecambe area.

SOSAGES
20-03-2008, 00:55
just how many people find this site and ask random questions and never get seen again :)

Nidge
20-03-2008, 06:05
Hi, I realise that this is probably an unusual topic on "cable forum" but blame google! I am looking for a static caravan site that doesn't charge the earth in site fees but which is also not a field in the middle of nowhere. I have a three year old daughter who loves "going to the caravan" but has so far been stuck with Haven once a year. I am looking for somewhere in either North Wales, Conwy, Denbigh etc or Blackpool area. I can go up to about £1500 a year site fees. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Solhenitsyn

I think you'll be lucky to get a site with fees in the region of £1,500 with decent facilities on site. The sites that are landlocked charge in the region of £1,800 and they are with half decent facilities