PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway of locating where a number is registed to

hello-eco
11-03-2008, 11:09
Is there anyway of locating where a number is resisted to?

i ve already posted the text below, but maybe if i could find out if where this number you to be registered to, address and which provider it was with , i might be on to something, anyone any ideas????

OLD POST!
"When i call it, it doest ring, so its not active.
Telewest once said that they use to have it so it probably be still in there system so bt could port it back.
BT eventually said they could get me it, so i went ahead with the account and new line, but when the line was active it wasn’t the number i was after. 3 separate occasions they gave me a date of when the number would be connected, but still no joy.
Now i ve contacted telewest again to see if i could start a service with them if they could get me the number, and now there saying that they don’t know anything about this number and if i started a new line there’s no guarantees i will get this number.

Please can someone help, i ve already spent loads on marketing materials with this number included, as BT gave me no doubt in my mind that this number would be mine. Thanks

crazymaniac
11-03-2008, 11:12
I think only BT can found out, unless the owner of the number has it in the phone book or yellow pages. :rolleyes:

Rhyming Obituary
12-03-2008, 22:29
http://www.sampleanswers.com/cgibin/numcheck.pl

That should help.