PDA

View Full Version : Peak time speed improvements

ultimate
06-03-2008, 07:47
Peak time speed used to be around 1mb, since last month it has been almost full speed 16-18mb, I cannot find any mention in the forum. Have they done the improvement they said they were going to do at Baguley? or is there a general improvement in their networking? In anycase I am very pleased with the speeds now.

ufitm
06-03-2008, 08:55
Peak time speed used to be around 1mb, since last month it has been almost full speed 16-18mb, I cannot find any mention in the forum. Have they done the improvement they said they were going to do at Baguley? or is there a general improvement in their networking? In anycase I am very pleased with the speeds now.
your are luckly mine seams to have gone the other way , and not just at peal times

slowcoach
06-03-2008, 10:27
I have just posted the same thing :dozey:
My IP address has changed so it looks like I was disconnected at some point but I thought it was just a case of being connected to a different server, but if others are getting the boost then maybe there has been some upgrading done.
Either way it makes a nice and welcome change having speed during the curfew.

VM :tu: :tu: :tu:

xspeedyx
06-03-2008, 12:20
I havent checked my peak speeds for awhile last time it around 10Mb checked off peak 19.1Mb lol