PDA

View Full Version : Instalation happening this Saturday

Davey boy
03-03-2008, 18:38
Hi chaps very new to all this just registered... I'm having v+ installed Saturday in my newly decorated front room. Iwanted to have the box under the stairs wher the modem, phone and all arieal sockest are. A friend of mine mentioned "Goblins" to change channel.

What are they, will they work will the installer have them on the van, how much are they. If there not on the van where can I get them??

Thanks in advance

Davey

Callumpy
03-03-2008, 20:47
Hi chaps very new to all this just registered... I'm having v+ installed Saturday in my newly decorated front room. Iwanted to have the box under the stairs wher the modem, phone and all arieal sockest are. A friend of mine mentioned "Goblins" to change channel.

What are they, will they work will the installer have them on the van, how much are they. If there not on the van where can I get them??

Thanks in advance

Davey

Im fair sure ive seen this post already :confused:

Davey boy
03-03-2008, 20:56
first timer, you see.

Callumpy
03-03-2008, 21:07
first timer, you see.

lol

Jonnymeg
04-03-2008, 19:00
A goblin is an evil, crabby, or mischievous creature of folklore, often described as a grotesquely disfigured or gnome-like phantom, that may range in height from that of a dwarf to that of a human. They are attributed with various (sometimes conflicting) abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. In some cases goblins have been classified as constant annoying little creatures somewhat related with the celtic brownie.
You can get them at Maplins and if you feed them correctly they will run to and from the location of the set top box and change the channels for you.

piggy
05-03-2008, 16:38
i thought they were a teas-maid