PDA

View Full Version : Free Sky+

Wilson
25-02-2008, 21:03
I've just received one voucher that allow a new subscriber to Sky to get a free Sky+ box and free standard installation. In turn, the referrer (me) gets £50 of M&S vouchers. :D

I need to explain the process:

So, what do you need to do?

If you want a free Sky+ box and free install, PM me with your request. Can you also PM me a valid contact telephone number along with your name & address.

I will then give you the code.

You then call Sky before 14th March 2008 on the number I will give you (a dedicated number, not general Sky enquiries). You quote 'Share' and the unique code I've given you, along with my name and address as the 'friend' who has referred you. You then sign-up and receive your Sky contract number.

You must then give me your Sky contract number and the name and address that is associated with this.

I then have to call Sky with this information before 14th April 2008 in order to claim my vouchers.

IMPORTANT: The code I give you does not tie your order to me automatically. In order to claim my vouchers I HAVE to be given your contract number and name & address once you've signed up. If not, you get your free Sky+ and I get nothing.

I would ask mods to insist that anyone who uses the codes they have been given will honor their side of the bargain and give the referrer the information they need after they have made the 'sign-up' phone call so that they may claim their M&S vouchers.

I would also ask that anyone else who has these codes can post on this thread but that they wait until I have my two 'friends' referred before they do the same.

So, if you want a code, PM me. I will be checking in regularly over the weekend and next week so please be patient if you register an interest...I WILL get back to you.

webcrawler2050
26-02-2008, 12:18
Hi there,

We as lucky - damm lucky infact - we moved into our new house and as you do - you have a nose aroudn the Attic as you do - there I saw a Silver box and thought, its bound to be a DVD player or something, but to my suprise it was a Sky + Box - WoW lucky as sin.

Ran down the stairs, plugged it in, Rang SKY asked them if they can upgrade me - they said what about a box, I said just found one at our new house, the women said, lucky sod.

So now I have Sky + oh and at the cost of a remote £10 from ebay.

:)

blakeyuk
28-02-2008, 22:00
I have a code that will allow whoever uses it to get Free SKY+ and FREE Installation!

I have enough vouchers for 12 people, however these expire on the 14th March!!!

If you would like a code please either PM or Email - thesmashedupcar@hotmail.com. You will need to email/PM me the telephone number your gonna sign up to sky and your name. I will then respond with the code. Once you have registered you will need to email/PM me back letting me know you have.

First come, first served!

andygrif
29-02-2008, 00:30
You forgot to mention that you'll get £50 of M&S vouchers. Plus both of you forgot to mention that this offer is open to people who are NOT current Sky customers (i.e this won't work for upgrades).

Personally I doubt I would be emailing my personal details to someone who's only got one post on CF, but you do what you like!

Shaun
29-02-2008, 00:39
First come, first served!

.........'cos when it's gone, it's gone!!!

Download Failed (1)