PDA

View Full Version : Talk Unlimited to Talk M - Affect Discount?

MrB
25-02-2008, 16:53
I asked in another thread on the Television forum but perhaps it was bad netiquette to ask on someone else's thread ...:o:

If I downgrade from XL Telephone to M phone, will this affect the loyalty disocunt I have on my bill please (£22.50 per month for Phone/TV/BB)?

Also, we have had to have an engineer out twice this month to repair the phoneline (only installed on 7th Feb - also had BB technician out as well to repair a fault!) - do they automically credit you for lost days please? Tight to ask, but 5 days without services is still 5 days paid for and inaccessible.

Many thanks

MrB

xspeedyx
25-02-2008, 17:01
All depends if your discount included talk unlimited call customer services 150 from your land line and ask them. or pm ur account number and name and I can check for you

BenMcr
25-02-2008, 18:24
I asked in another thread on the Television forum but perhaps it was bad netiquette to ask on someone else's thread ...:o:

If I downgrade from XL Telephone to M phone, will this affect the loyalty disocunt I have on my bill please (£22.50 per month for Phone/TV/BB)?

Also, we have had to have an engineer out twice this month to repair the phoneline (only installed on 7th Feb - also had BB technician out as well to repair a fault!) - do they automically credit you for lost days please? Tight to ask, but 5 days without services is still 5 days paid for and inaccessible.

Many thanks

MrB

The loyalty bundle you have means you have to have at least XL phone and TV to qualify for it. You cannot reduce them

MrB
25-02-2008, 22:10
Thank you - given I haven't seen my first bill since I moved I won't change it as the discount is shown on my contract (but BB isn't) and I wouldn't want to lose the discount otherwise I would have been better off going with BT and Sky!

MrB