PDA

View Full Version : At wits end.

Milambar
11-02-2008, 18:49
So my speed dropped to abysmally low proportions.

I tried the newsgroup, and they identified the problem, straight away (impressive). I would need an engineer visit. However they think theres a problem with the way the accounts set up, and won't schedule a visit until thats rectified with customer services.

Customer services deny theres a problem with the account, despite the notes inserted by technical support.

I spent a £13.00 phone call to india, who denied theres even a problem with the connection at all (even though its already been diagnosed), and say its a winsock problem.

WTF.

Cerberus
11-02-2008, 18:56
If I am correct and the posts I have seen on the newsgroup are yours entitled Hello?, you will notice that they have put lengthy notes on the account for CS to look at and then they can get the problem looked into. Once an engineers is booked, you can then ask for your calls to be refunded and hope they will do it.

Just dial 150 from a VM phone speak to CS, get them to look at the notes and then they can sort it out. It's all down to Data Protection according to the techs.