PDA

View Full Version : Average lead time for 'Re-Pull'

andylloyd
29-01-2008, 11:36
Hi folks,
what is the current lead time for a 're-pull' in sw london(kingston)?

A friend of mine has had no services for over three weeks now. Not heard anything from CS.

Any help/advice would be fab?

Many Thanks

Andy

BenMcr
29-01-2008, 16:41
Um he should have been told within a couple of days of the original fault visit what is going on.

Standard Repulls are usually within a couple of weeks.

Flat/Multiple occupance repulls are a bit more complicated. but still 3 weeks is a bit excessive

andylloyd
29-01-2008, 17:01
Um he should have been told within a couple of days of the original fault visit what is going on.

Standard Repulls are usually within a couple of weeks.

Flat/Multiple occupance repulls are a bit more complicated. but still 3 weeks is a bit excessive

Thats exactly what I thought.
He eventually heard something this afternoon and its apparently planned for tomorrow between 8am and 1pm.

Cheers

Andy

on in an hour!
29-01-2008, 18:16
Thats exactly what I thought.
He eventually heard something this afternoon and its apparently planned for tomorrow between 8am and 1pm.

Cheers

Andy
man,that ben,he good :D :D :D

andylloyd
30-01-2008, 11:05
Hi folks, well the chaps have arrived at my friends place, they are trying to re-connect the exsisting cable.

Am I right in thinking that it should be a complete run of cable from the street to the premesis?

Cheers

Andy

BenMcr
30-01-2008, 12:50
I always thought a repull ran from the street cabinet to the box on the front of the house

andylloyd
30-01-2008, 14:40
I always thought a repull ran from the street cabinet to the box on the front of the house

Cheers for the info...

VMInstaller
25-02-2008, 13:23
The techs can get the date for repulls as soon as there manager books them in normally a couple of mins after notifying them. In my area a repull usually takes aprox 2wks