PDA

View Full Version : Sonia from Eastenders - hot???

Russ
23-12-2007, 15:37
Remember the chubby and rather unattractive Sonia from Eastenders?

Check out the little hottie now!!

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50001-1280254,00.html

She's always come across and a nice friendly person in the past but I can't believe the transformation in her! A few years ago I could never bring myself to say this about her but now......bow chicka wow WOW!

Knobbly
23-12-2007, 15:44
She still has a face like a smacked ar$e.

Raistlin
23-12-2007, 15:52
Sorry, but No. Not with yours Russ.

Anyway, isn't this a bit close to the 'Girls you lust after' thread..... what ever happened to that ;)

Graham M
23-12-2007, 15:57
Can I have her for Christmas? :p:

ikthius
23-12-2007, 16:15

She's always come across and a nice friendly person in the past but I can't believe the transformation in her! A few years ago I could never bring myself to say this about her but now......bow chicka wow WOW!

I thought dilli wrote that, then I realised it was you russ.......

you have no excuse at least dilli would have

ik

etccarmageddon
23-12-2007, 16:17
that's what breast implants and dieting can do for you*.

(*it can make you start to fancy ropey eastenders actresses)

TheDaddy
23-12-2007, 16:21

Slightly OT but how's the cataracts?

Help!!!
23-12-2007, 16:36
She don't look hot at all, Picture 10 proves my point. https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/12/24.jpg

Hugh
23-12-2007, 16:46
Bit early for the beer goggles, isn't it?

She's at least a three-bagger.

CycoSymz
23-12-2007, 16:51
Hot? - No.

Russ
23-12-2007, 16:56
She don't look hot at all, Picture 10 proves my point. https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/12/24.jpg

She doesn't look like that now - I saw her on tv this morning - she looked nothing like the way she used to be.

WHISTLED
23-12-2007, 17:01
No... no.... no.... Id rather have a @$%^

Pia
23-12-2007, 18:05
The photos aren't showing for me, says to refresh all the time ?

Nidge
23-12-2007, 18:34
She's not bad, she's still got Jimmy Hill's chin, it's about time she gave it him back:D:D:D

Xaccers
23-12-2007, 19:24
I see Uncle Fester is still going out in drag...

Alien
23-12-2007, 19:25
A few years ago I could never bring myself to say this about her but now......bow chicka wow WOW!
Nope, still a minger.

Slightly OT but how's the cataracts?
Under the circumstances, I don't think it's OT at all. It could explain him thinking she was hot.

Anyway, isn't this a bit close to the 'Girls you lust after' thread..... what ever happened to that ;)
Yeah, it's a shame that thread got closed. :( Usually mods post a reason when closing a thread, but I couldn't find 1.

The Hitman
23-12-2007, 21:26

:eeek::disturbd:

TheDaddy
23-12-2007, 21:31
Yeah, it's a shame that thread got closed. :( Usually mods post a reason when closing a thread, but I couldn't find 1.

Got to big and was taking up to much space with the attachments IIRC

Alien
23-12-2007, 23:13
Got to big and was taking up to much space with the attachments IIRC
If that's the case, it could easily be solved by a "no attachments" rule for that thread, if we were allowed to have a new 1.

CycoSymz
23-12-2007, 23:22
I've now finished a bottle of wine and a couple of cans of Strongbow Super and the answer is still the same.....

Hot?....NO!!!

:D

Xan
24-12-2007, 00:12
Look's like a man,even te wife said that

Alien
24-12-2007, 00:27
I've now finished a bottle of wine and a couple of cans of Strongbow Super and the answer is still the same.....

Hot?....NO!!!

I haven't had the opportunity to give anyone a good seeing-to in... a considerable length of time, & I'd still tell her to get lost.

WHISTLED
24-12-2007, 01:02
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tooo much info?!

Zee
24-12-2007, 02:38
I thought this thread was gonna say "Sonia from eastenders died" when i clicked it
anyways....

she's still butters

Alien
24-12-2007, 02:54
she's still butters
I hadn't heard that expression before, though I thought it might be somehow related to "butterface", so I looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Someone there reckoned it might be somehow derived from butterface also. I wouldn't call her a butterface, as that would imply the rest of her ["everything else looks good, but her face..."] looked good, which I couldn't agree with.

Graham M
24-12-2007, 07:40
Meh I haven't gotten any in far too long to worry about faces :p:

http://www.twistedmindz.co.uk/webgfx/paperbagcd.jpg

Mr_love_monkey
24-12-2007, 07:57

The only way she could be considered hot, is if someone set fire to her.

Xaccers
24-12-2007, 08:28
The only way she could be considered hot, is if someone set fire to her.

Now there's a thought...

Stephen
24-12-2007, 11:19
so she lost some weight..... She still looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down!!:shocked:

WHISTLED
24-12-2007, 11:23
so she lost some weight..... She still looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down!!

They called the ugly ambulance which took her to the ugly hospital, they refused treatment on the grounds she was far too ugly

skyblueheroes
24-12-2007, 11:36
I would have to say no too, but I'm sorry, people get too up tight about this. If she came onto you in a bar or club, most men would after a few beers.

Hasn't she had a boob job ? Think she has.

Alien
24-12-2007, 14:06
Meh I haven't gotten any in far too long to worry about faces :p:
Yeah, but it's not just her face, that was the point I was trying to make in my last post.

Pia
24-12-2007, 18:59
LMAO oh god you're all so harsh, cos i'm assuming you're all in a position to be fussy about what your women look like? ;)

She's not that bad, okay so she looks like a female version of Rodney Trotter, but i've seen worse, and i'd bet most have you have done worse :p: :rofl:

And we all know Russ has crap taste in women.

Xaccers
24-12-2007, 19:17
LMAO oh god you're all so harsh, cos i'm assuming you're all in a position to be fussy about what your women look like? ;)

She's not that bad, okay so she looks like a female version of Rodney Trotter, but i've seen worse, and i'd bet most have you have done worse :p: :rofl:

Everyone is and should be, in a position to be fussy about what they find attractive.

etccarmageddon
24-12-2007, 19:18
you're a shallow lot. it's not just about looks/being a pretty girl etc there's more to it than that.

there's large breasts to consider too you know!

Stuart
24-12-2007, 19:41

Everyone should be able to decide to be fussy if they wish..

I have to admit, I don't necessarily place a high prority on looks when looking for a potential mate. Yes, it is nice to have someone nice looking, someone that other blokes look over at and are either jealous or think "Lucky Bloke", but it certainly isn't the be all and end all..

Back to the topic: Sonia from Eastenders? Do I fancy her? No. Would I fancy her if I were drunk? Very possibly...

Pia
24-12-2007, 19:43
Actually i was more commenting on it because she's actually not that bad, and considering this whole thread is based on how ugly someone is, i don't see why people have the right to do that. I'm not saying you all have to fancy her. ;)

If you saw her in the supermarket you wouldn't think she was any different to most other women. < is my point.

Stuart
24-12-2007, 19:45
Actually i was more commenting on it because she's actually not that bad, and considering this whole thread is based on how ugly someone is, i don't see why people have the right to do that. I'm not saying you all have to fancy her. ;)

If you saw her in the supermarket you wouldn't think she was any different to most other women. < is my point.

I have to admit, I have met woman who look a lot worse.

Xaccers
24-12-2007, 19:51

I wouldn't think she was any different to most women who were just as ugly as her, or she was just as ugly as.

There's plenty of beautiful women that shop in tescos (tends to be more in Costco up here) as well as plenty of mingers.
Saying someone is beautiful doesn't mean you think they are more beautiful than yourself, just as saying someone is a minger doesn't mean you think you're god's gift to men and women (I am, but that's off topic ;) )

Russ
24-12-2007, 21:51

....must resist urge to comment...... ;) :angel:

Alien
24-12-2007, 22:13
If she came onto you in a bar or club, most men would after a few beers.
Nope. :no: I don't go to bars or clubs, & the only way alcohol tends to impair my judgement is that I can end up saying things I would normally refrain from saying. For example, if the bird this thread's about came on to me:
sober response: "sorry, not interested."
alcohol-induced response: "Ugh, no way! I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot barge pole!"

Haven't you ever told anyone, "not if you were the last person on Earth!", and meant it?

Just because I haven't had any action in ages, doesn't mean I'd lower my standards just to end the "dry spell".

and i'd bet most have you have done worse :p: :rofl:
:erm: ... no.

TBH, this is the first time I can recall him posting anything that would indicate his taste in women. :shrug:

I have to admit, I don't necessarily place a high prority on looks when looking for a potential mate. Yes, it is nice to have someone nice looking, someone that other blokes look over at and are either jealous or think "Lucky Bloke", but it certainly isn't the be all and end all..
I could be happy with a "plain" bird. It's not so much that I want someone beautiful, fit, or whatever - It's not that I want someone with certain characteristics, more that I want someone without various negative qualities.

For example: plenty of guys want a girl with big breasts, but I prefer small-to-medium. Why? simple: smaller breasts are less susceptible to the effects of gravity. Saggy boobs are a major turn off for me.

I wouldn't think she was any different to most women who were just as ugly as her, or she was just as ugly as.
Download Failed (1)

I have to admit, I have met woman who look a lot worse.
I've met/seen worse, but I wouldn't want to do the horizontal tango with them, no matter how much alcohol I'd had.

Resistance is futile. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alien42/smilies/resistence_is_futile.gif Go on, comment! :D

Knobbly
24-12-2007, 23:21
When you look at the face on her, am I the only one who can picture her making a noise like Blakey from On The Buses?

Download Failed (1)

CycoSymz
24-12-2007, 23:26
When you look at the face on her, am I the only one who can picture her making a noise like Blakey from On The Buses?

http://hpbimg.onthebusesfanclub.co.uk/blakey%20at%20pontins3.jpg

:LOL:

homealone
25-12-2007, 00:23
"I 'ate you Butler - eeerrr" :D

bopdude
25-12-2007, 00:44
Well Russ, an overall vote for no, next, what we need to know is, how's the therapy going :shrug: if it's not, get some, if it is, change it :D as said before ( by lots ) Not even with yours mate :eeek::eeek:

Merry Christmas :)

Russ
25-12-2007, 03:29
You think I give a brass bollard what you people really think??? ;) :D

She's made a massive improvement, no doubt there. Still, beauty's only a lightswitch away eh? ;)

Xaccers
25-12-2007, 08:22
She's made a massive improvement, no doubt there. Still, beauty's only a lightswitch away eh? ;)

Depends how good your memory is from when the light was on!

ZrByte
25-12-2007, 10:45
Is she hot? IMO, No.
Is she ugly? IMO, No. Just not my type.
Has she improved? Immensley, starting to wonder if she has had a face transplant since thats still the only bit that really puts me off her.

Im only that critical of celebs etc, im actually the least shallow person ever in RL, I just got real lucky in that im with a hottie anyway so I dont have to worry about that :D

etccarmageddon
25-12-2007, 11:44
from my experience it's the ones who aren't drop dead georgous who make better lovers.

the ones who have loads of attention from men have tended to be lazy/selfish in the bedroom.

bjorkiii
25-12-2007, 11:51
I agree from experience kylie was here the other night i had to do all the work , and yet dot cotton was here 3 weeks ago and by god she nearly cracked my spine.

Hom3r
25-12-2007, 11:54
I agree from experience kylie was here the other night i had to do all the work , and yet dot cotton was here 3 weeks ago and by god she nearly cracked my spine.

:redcard: you leave Kylie alone :D

etccarmageddon
25-12-2007, 12:38
dot cotton!!! ENOUGH!

Pia
25-12-2007, 12:43
Meaning...??!

cimt
25-12-2007, 12:56
Damn, I never knew people from Middlesbrough were that bad. I must not be a Boro lad. :angel:
Meaning...??!

I think he fancies you... :erm::angel:

Enuff
25-12-2007, 12:56
MMmmmm... Dot Cotton.

Russ
25-12-2007, 13:05
Meaning...??!

Oh nothing! :angel:

dilli-theclaw
25-12-2007, 13:41
Just for the record, I do like her.

bjorkiii
25-12-2007, 13:42
I like her as well but her knockers seem oddly placed happy xmas everyone ;)

The Hitman
25-12-2007, 14:03
I think if a plastic surgeon look at her with a brick in his hand. He would :bigcry:. Then go and find a cliff and take a running jump :D

alferret
25-12-2007, 21:05
Bulldog and stinging nettle springs to mind :shocked:

idi banashapan
26-12-2007, 00:05
her face still looks like it caught fire and someone put it out with a spade...

sorry... unattractive, she is....

Pia
26-12-2007, 00:05
Oh nothing! :angel::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SMHarman
26-12-2007, 17:03
I like her as well but her knockers seem oddly placed happy xmas everyone ;)
New surgery, takes time to heal / settle into the more correct location which is why they currently look like they are high / nearer to armpits.

Charlie_Bubble
12-09-2008, 23:52
An update for you. Natalie Cassidy is on the Sun website today. She's put all the weight back on and then some!

peanut
13-09-2008, 01:49
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig. :erm: :p:

frogstamper
13-09-2008, 04:09
She is never going to be a raving beauty, but she is now making the most of what she's got...something NC failed to do for a long time.
On the other hand she does have a very nice personality and I'd like to bet she has more nouse in her little finger, than most of these stick thin bimbo's from the likes of big brother, pop idol and a variety of other mind numbing shows that churn out these talentless Z list "celebs".

Mr_love_monkey
13-09-2008, 06:54
On the other hand she does have a very nice personality and I'd like to bet she has more nouse in her little finger, than most of these stick thin bimbo's from the likes of big brother, pop idol and a variety of other mind numbing shows that churn out these talentless Z list "celebs".

.. and you can use her as a flotation device...

r00t
14-09-2008, 14:27
BOBFOC (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BOBFOC)

Hom3r
14-09-2008, 14:49
Or she could be expecting and has managed to keep it quite.

frogstamper
17-09-2008, 20:04
.. and you can use her as a flotation device...

There you go...another advantage over the size 0 models, on a trans Atlantic flight a seat next to Sonia could well be the safest on the plane.:)

TheDaddy
20-09-2008, 21:56
There you go...another advantage over the size 0 models, on a trans Atlantic flight a seat next to Sonia could well be the safest on the plane.:)

Not if she falls on you in turbulence :erm: