PDA

View Full Version : The Reverse Funnel system

Sirpingalot
10-12-2007, 18:39
This is how it supposedly works. You invest money in a fully automated system which generates sales from a particular market simply by having traffic coming through. In return for each sale you recieve $1000. Or so, that's the impression I was given when I emailed them.

I first noticed this on YouTube and it's been on my mind ever since, not because I'm considering it as a business prospect, but because I haven't been able to find any negative feedback related to it.

I do recall watching something on Panorama a good while ago regarding the Pyramid money making scam - could it be related to this?

The website certainly doesn't give the impression that this is an established business idea..

www.thewealthyinnercircle.com

It's just been on my mind and I wondered if anyone could clear this up?

MovedGoalPosts
10-12-2007, 18:52
If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is to good to be true.

Stuart
10-12-2007, 19:02
The small print is very telling.

The figures on this and the following site are for illustration purposes only and my results are in no way shape or form, a reflection of what you may or may not earn. As with any business, you can make more, less or nothing. There are no guarantees that you will make the same amount of money as myself or other independent reps, or any money at all.

Seems innocent enough until you read despite what is said above, he is *not* guaranteeing you that (or any) income.

I suspect that if you joined the scheme, you'd get a free leaflet that has some money making ideas. It would also contain a message to the effect that you can buy a book, disc or cassette "for a reasonable price" (although I would suspect he would use a different definition of reasonable price than you) that contains more of the same ideas, when all it actually contains is some generic advice for making money that you could get free elsewhere.

In the meantime, he has made his money from you.

Finally, one thing to ask your self. If these "get rich quick" schemes work, why isn't everyone doing them? Why did the likes of Mr J. Sainsbury and the founder of Tescos (and any large company) spend decades setting up their business and watching it grow, when they could have sent off for something like this?

I'm certain you aren't considering going for this, but if you are (or any else is), my advice is avoid it like the plague.

jtwn
10-12-2007, 19:16
You have to give him $50 and have a few thousand (?) to invest apparently.

Sirpingalot
10-12-2007, 19:36
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xr4ua7LRVwA That's one of the links

papa smurf
10-12-2007, 19:37
you posted on here because alarm bells were ringing in your head, if it looks like a pyramid scheme and smells like a pyramid scheme it probably is a pyramid scheme.

Druchii
10-12-2007, 19:52
I laugh at the fact th at a reverse funnel (i.e. one turned upside down) is the same shape as a pyramid.

homealone
10-12-2007, 20:22
I laugh at the fact th at a reverse funnel (i.e. one turned upside down) is the same shape as a pyramid.

No, a reverse funnel is a cone :)

- the point made is moot, however ;)

Sirpingalot
10-12-2007, 20:28

Lol..yeah, were they hinting at something there?

Tezcatlipoca
10-12-2007, 20:53
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes you've been hearing about. No sir. Our model is the trapezoid!

homealone
10-12-2007, 21:15
see, no point - well Mayan pyramids, anyway - isn't language fun - or do you find it frus(trum)trating ;)

Maggy
10-12-2007, 21:21
I tend to be highly suspicious of ANYONE who wants to make me rich.It's not natural.:erm:

zing_deleted
10-12-2007, 21:29
Dude all I can say is go for it from your need to invest in new water cooling when you do not need to you have money to burn so go for it lol

You could invest in the make zing smile fund you wont receive anything in return other than a picture of me with a broad grin on my face. Feel free to pm me if you want to take this step ;) lol :D

mrmistoffelees
10-12-2007, 21:37
If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck..........

zing_deleted
10-12-2007, 21:38
If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck..........

Then its escaped from the looney bin??? ;)

Sirpingalot
10-12-2007, 23:11
Dude all I can say is go for it from your need to invest in new water cooling when you do not need to you have money to burn so go for it lol

You could invest in the make zing smile fund you wont receive anything in return other than a picture of me with a broad grin on my face. Feel free to pm me if you want to take this step ;) lol :D

Like I say, I'm not considering "investing" in this "system"..I just find it odd that if this really was a con there's nothing negative that I can find..

PeteTheMusicGuy
11-12-2007, 16:52
Sounds like another scam to me :)