PDA

View Full Version : Why oh why oh why?

NEONKNIGHT
08-12-2007, 22:05
Why, oh why, oh why, can't there be more snooker on the televsion?

P.S. I'm M,m,m,m,m mad sir!

:gpoint:

:eeek:

Completely bored, just ignore me. ;)

xpod
08-12-2007, 22:49
I`d like to see more of the big Russian player..........enoff the red:p:

zing_deleted
08-12-2007, 22:50
cuz it ties up days in a row and is almost as dull as watching cricket??

Web-Junkie
08-12-2007, 23:00
Nothing wrong with Snooker or Cricket for those who like it, get rid of all the stupid SOAPS then there'd be more room for Snooker AND Cricket :)

TraxData
09-12-2007, 01:11
cuz it ties up days in a row and is almost as dull as watching cricket??

Both make me feel that life is not worth living tbh.

To this day it boggles my mind how people find it all exciting?

same goes for football though, its a bunch of a guys kicking a ball of air around *shrug* :confused:

Web-Junkie
09-12-2007, 01:45
So what's your favourite pastime?

Wait, don't tell me! It's either Golf, Strangling Animals or Masturbating? Oh hang on, Golf's not very popular in Nottingham is it! :D

TraxData
09-12-2007, 01:48
So what's your favourite pastime?

Wait, don't tell me! It's either Golf, Strangling Animals or Masturbating? Oh hang on, Golf's not very popular in Nottingham is it! :D

I love all animals, got 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 parrot.

Golf is a boring sport as well.

Most sports are.

And as for masturbating, i got a woman who attends to my needs, so i dont do that :p:

Mal
09-12-2007, 01:49
I love all animals, got 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 parrot.Way too much information there...

TraxData
09-12-2007, 01:54
Way too much information there...

*throws a brick at you* :angel:

Mr Angry
09-12-2007, 01:54
i got a woman who attends to my needs....

How very Blackadderesque of you.

Personally speaking I've always thought masturbation was a load of old w*nk.

TraxData
09-12-2007, 01:57
How very Blackadderesque of you.

Personally speaking I've always thought masturbation was a load of old w*nk.

I've no desire to hang around with a bunch of upper-class delinquents, do twenty minutes' work and then spend the rest of the day loafing about in Paris drinking gallons of champagne and having dozens of moist, pink, highly experienced French peasant girls galloping up and down my - hang on... ;)

Currently watching blackadder despite the fact one should actually be working.

xpod
09-12-2007, 12:09
To this day it boggles my mind how people find it all exciting?

I love my snooker...both playing and watching it although i dont watch nearly as much as i used to.I generally dont watch very much at all now-a-days if truth be told.

In fact snooker may well be the reason why my interest in computers never took off away back in 84/5(?) when i got the C64 for Xmas.
I also got a 6ft snooker table that year and i had every intention of being the next Dennis Taylor by time 86 rolled by.:D

Some would say sitting in front of a computer is no less boring than a game of snooker of course....as i would have myself, until last Spring that is:D

TraxData
09-12-2007, 12:21
I love my snooker...both playing and watching it although i dont watch nearly as much as i used to.I generally dont watch very much at all now-a-days if truth be told.

In fact snooker may well be the reason why my interest in computers never took off away back in 84/5(?) when i got the C64 for Xmas.
I also got a 6ft snooker table that year and i had every intention of being the next Dennis Taylor by time 86 rolled by.:D

Some would say sitting in front of a computer is no less boring than a game of snooker of course....as i would have myself, until last Spring that is:D

Ah the good old C64, those were the days, half hour for the tape to finish loading, just to play the game for a few minutes then get a data error :p:

Admittedly games were way better back then imo, now its all about the graphics and they seem to miss the gameplay out of it:o:

I've rarely played snooker, just didnt interest me at all.

I used to be a king at pool though, after a few drinks mind :p:

Ah these computers are addictive (and sometimes bad) things though ;)

slowcoach
09-12-2007, 12:42
I noticed that they had Dominoes on the other week, I always used to joke that you would know when TV was over the day they showed Dominoes being played. :rolleyes:
As everyone knows, the TV production companies have no idea, what could turn out to be the biggest TV sport of all time is being ignored, Snakes and Ladders, it could even turn out to be big enough to have it's own channel. ;)

xpod
09-12-2007, 12:47
Ah the good old C64, those were the days, half hour for the tape to finish loading, just to play the game for a few minutes then get a data error

I still blame that damn track & field game for the Carpals Tunnel Syndrome all these years later.:)

Admittedly games were way better back then imo, now its all about the graphics and they seem to miss the gameplay out of it

Binatone tennis:D

I've rarely played snooker, just didnt interest me at all.

I used to be a king at pool though, after a few drinks mind

I rarely even see a pool table now-a-days although i`m never in a pub so that probably explains why:)

Ah these computers are addictive (and sometimes bad) things though

I sometimes contemplate all those years of potential fun & games i missed out on between the C64 & Last Spring but i then realise i came back along at just the right time.;)

TraxData
09-12-2007, 12:57
Binatone tennis:D

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/12/65.jpg

;)

I rarely even see a pool table now-a-days although i`m never in a pub so that probably explains why:)

I dont drink anymore/go to the pub, havent for about 5 years now, so i could say the same, im probably crap at pool now, but pubs are waaaay too expensive and someone is always out to ruin your fun.

I sometimes contemplate all those years of potential fun & games i missed out on between the C64 & Last Spring but i then realise i came back along at just the right time.;)

I contemplate all those years of potential fun i missed out with girls while being too busy playing on games but i then realised i came back along at just the right time. ;)

xpod
09-12-2007, 15:16
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/12/65.jpg

;)

Ahh....now there a blast from the past eh:)

I dont drink anymore/go to the pub, havent for about 5 years now, so i could say the same, im probably crap at pool now, but pubs are waaaay too expensive and someone is always out to ruin your fun.

I stopped drinking full stop back in 96 myself,although i probably drunk enough during the first 26 years to last me the next 26.:)

I contemplate all those years of potential fun i missed out with girls while being too busy playing on games but i then realised i came back along at just the right time. ;)

:D

Shaun
09-12-2007, 16:30
Why, oh why, oh why, can't there be more snooker on the televsion?

P.S. I'm M,m,m,m,m mad sir!

He goes on..... ;)