PDA

View Full Version : phone still dead

scu11y69
07-12-2007, 14:47
ok 1st vm disconect me then they reconect me then my phone stops working when i ring rom mobile line totaly dead ater 3hrs on the mobile to vm ur phone will be on in 48hrs 48hr later still no phone so phones on monday moning 2hrs later i get told 24hr max 24hrs later phone ring when u phone rom mobile but no dial tone my end back on the mobile to vm 2hrs later after repeting myself 5x u must have a line fault no 1 can come till friday 4days away so its now friday and no 1 has turned up surprize yet i told them the green cabnet doors r wide open and wires hanging out no guesses what has happen i just hope the kids pull the whole block out i then every1 will have no phone then i 50 ppl phone up my fuess is they will come asap but im alone on this 1
any ideas how to get this sorted without speeding another £10 opn my mobile?

on in an hour!
08-12-2007, 18:16
ok 1st vm disconect me then they reconect me then my phone stops working when i ring rom mobile line totaly dead ater 3hrs on the mobile to vm ur phone will be on in 48hrs 48hr later still no phone so phones on monday moning 2hrs later i get told 24hr max 24hrs later phone ring when u phone rom mobile but no dial tone my end back on the mobile to vm 2hrs later after repeting myself 5x u must have a line fault no 1 can come till friday 4days away so its now friday and no 1 has turned up surprize yet i told them the green cabnet doors r wide open and wires hanging out no guesses what has happen i just hope the kids pull the whole block out i then every1 will have no phone then i 50 ppl phone up my fuess is they will come asap but im alone on this 1
any ideas how to get this sorted without speeding another £10 opn my mobile?
WHAT??? :confused:

Nedkelly
08-12-2007, 19:07
From what i can understand the cab has been left open and someone has been in and ripped the cables .With any luck more people will have reported there phone off .And they will send someone out to fix it :)

papa smurf
08-12-2007, 19:21
and the moral of this story is if you see a door open shut it then call vm and report it

scu11y69
08-12-2007, 19:53
i would but i cant phone out does any 1 on this site work for vm so i can book another call out ater haveing no phone 4 nearly 2 weeks ?
i can see them kids setting ire to that little green box

Nedkelly
08-12-2007, 19:56
Which area do you live in and where is the box as someone on the site might be able to help:)