PDA

View Full Version : Vm 300 mins for cable

bikeman
03-12-2007, 09:03
Tried to sign up for VM 300mins deal for cable users yesterday but had problems in that everytime at end of checkout it said 'oops we're having problems' so I tried again and again.

Today I have a shed load of order confirmations. Only each shows the offer at £10 but the total order value is £0!!

Have I succeeded in signing up?

I also did it from my existing payasugo account in the hope that I could keep the same number but checkout never asked me about this. Can I keep my number?

Anyone know what the contract terms is? I assumed it was a monthly contract.

Thanks

Motorman
03-12-2007, 09:25
Hi bikeman

Just call them and ask them to do the number port for you - youll need the pac code from your current mobile provider. (or if you already VM, call them anyway)

Also ask them to confirm the delivery date of your new sim - at least you ll know if its been ordered

There is no contract period. you can stop it anytime you like.

Although it is pay monthly and you get rollover for one month.

Maximum of 2 sims per household.

bikeman
03-12-2007, 10:50
Thanks for the reply. I am already a VM payasugo cust so it's a VM number already. I had expected the vm 300mins deal to just use my existing Vm number - tried 789 this morning, gave up after 20 mins wait - ho hum.

dave_dph
04-12-2007, 06:36
Thanks for the reply. I am already a VM payasugo cust so it's a VM number already. I had expected the vm 300mins deal to just use my existing Vm number - tried 789 this morning, gave up after 20 mins wait - ho hum.

Customer Services can add the bundle to your exisitng mobile account, just have to hang on for them to answer.

Mick
04-12-2007, 09:54
You can keep your existing PAYG number, I did. - I would phone them up though to arrange this - not order the service online. One other thing - you may get through quicker if you dial their sales number: 0845 6000 070. (Local call rate number).