PDA

View Full Version : The one thing i want for Xmas

MadGamer
02-12-2007, 19:31
20/20 vision would be nice, as ive suffered from it, from age 4, and i think of all the things i cant do:

Couldn't play sports of any sort when i was at school
Cant Drive (unlike most of my mates who can)
Jobs will be restrictive
Have to rely on Buses to get me to college
Have to rely on parents to take me anywhere i want to go (and i shouldn't at my age).A cornea graft is out of the question as i have a chance of going blind.

Had to get this off my chest, as its something thats always got me down, and i know it shouldn't.

Alanmelon
02-12-2007, 19:39
Which condition limits your eyesight?

MadGamer
02-12-2007, 19:46
Which condition limits your eyesight? Im just very short sighted. Didnt know there was a condition.

Graham M
02-12-2007, 19:48
And it's bad enough that it can't be corrected with glasses?

MadGamer
02-12-2007, 19:51
Even wearing glasses now (well i have done since i was 4) Zeph, and in the last three years i had 1 very bad eye infection which did damage to my right cornea, and has left some scaring as a result.

Stuart
02-12-2007, 19:54
Mylene Klass's phone number? Failing that, her sister's (just seen her sister on Channel 4, and she looks just as good as Mylene).

Seriously, I don't know what I want. Ideally, I would like to wish for happiness for everyone.

MadGamer
02-12-2007, 19:56
Mylene Klass's phone number? Failing that, her sister's (just seen her sister on Channel 4, and she looks just as good as Mylene).

Seriously, I don't know what I want. Ideally, I would like to wish for happiness for everyone. Hell yeah, the phone number would be good, but she's married and has a kid, which is a let down. :D

bw41101
02-12-2007, 20:01
To win a substantial amount of dosh on the lottery, which (with my luck) is about as likely as striking matches on wet tripe. :erm:

sigh.............!

r00t
02-12-2007, 22:55
I recommend
http://www.optimax.co.uk/

9+ years of perfect eyesight.

v0id
02-12-2007, 23:07
Jessica Alba :D

I doubt Santa will deliver though :(

joglynne
02-12-2007, 23:33
The nerve to go for eye treatment. I have made a note of rOOts recommendation and will get their info pack when I work out which one.

danielf
02-12-2007, 23:37
The nerve to go for eye treatment. I have made a note of rOOts recommendation and will get their info pack when I work out which one.

mmmmm. I'll stick to glasses I think. They're my eyes. I've only got one pair...

joglynne
02-12-2007, 23:48
...:(...Now that's my dilemma, although I have friends and family who have had lazer treatment successfully I can't help the niggling feeling that it has to be unsuccessful for someone and, invariably, I'm the one who luck runs out on.

On second thoughts I'd like a new computer, maybe one that's got more memory than my camera and more processing capabilities than my sewing machine.:D

tweetypie/8
05-12-2007, 01:42
20/20 vision would be nice, as ive suffered from it, from age 4, and i think of all the things i cant do:

Jobs will be restrictive
Have to rely on parents to take me anywhere i want to go (and i shouldn't at my age).A cornea graft is out of the question as i have a chance of going blind.

Had to get this off my chest, as its something thats always got me down, and i know it shouldn't.

keep the spirits up madgamer and steer well away from dwelling on it and the best of luck for the future ;)

Nidge
05-12-2007, 06:13

Seriously, I don't know what I want. Ideally, I would like to wish for happiness for everyone.

Phone number please:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 05:13 ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 ----------

Jobs will be restrictive

Sorry to hear about your dilema buddy, I hope you get it all sorted soon.

Mr_love_monkey
05-12-2007, 11:03
I remember the year I asked for a puppy, and I got it.
It's just a shame I didn't open the present until Christmas day, after it had been sitting under the tree for most of the month.

Wondered what all that noise was....

PeteTheMusicGuy
05-12-2007, 13:30
I dont want anything for christmas to be hones. I'm one of those people who does not like getting gifts. I cant accept something that I have not earned :)

Thats does not stop me buying them for others ;)

Mr_love_monkey
05-12-2007, 13:37
Thats does not stop me buying them for others ;)
Would you like my address?

PeteTheMusicGuy
05-12-2007, 13:45
Would you like my address?

Someone had to say that :D