PDA

View Full Version : Wall brcket Fittings

privateb
01-12-2007, 19:43
Hi Guys I am trying to put my 32" lcd on the wall I have the bracket but can't find the instruction manual for the tv, so I don't know how to attach the tv to the bracket which screw holes should I use?

This is the back of the tv:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/26/33624748-new-tv-help-and-wall-mounting.html

punky
01-12-2007, 19:48
I have moved this thread out of the V+ section as its not VM specific.

Lord Nikon
06-12-2007, 00:13
Ok, you see the 4 threaded screw holes around the panel on the back where the LG logo and the serial number stickers are? those are your wall mounting points.

Which bracket do you have? I use the ones with a wide steel plate that the TV hangs from on adjustable tilt brackets, they are rated up to 60" TVs and spread the load over the wall quite well. Maplin sell them for about 30 quid.

Normally with these I use 6 wall mounting bolts, 4 at the top,2 at the bottom as most of the weight is accross the top of the bracket.

You will also need to use the nylon spacers beteen the back of the TV and the bracket as the back of the TV is curved.

LSainsbury
06-12-2007, 13:28
...and make sure you drill holes / attach mount into a solid wall....don't attach it to internal plasterboard walls as the weight won't be supported and it'll fall off - damaging the TV and making a new window in you wall at the same time.