PDA

View Full Version : Calling Crafters, Scrap Bookers, Card Makers, etc

Raistlin
29-11-2007, 09:31
Ok, having solved the perfume dillema.....

MR2B[1] is after an 'Embossing Starter Kit'. Having looked I can safely say that my knowledge on such things can be summed up thusly:

1. Some you rub
2. Some you stamp
3. Some you heat up

Beyond that I'm lost.

Anybody got any pointers/suggestions please?

[1]Mrs-Raistlin-To-Be

Fingy
29-11-2007, 09:48
I don't do the whole crafting thing myself but I know a few people who are very in to that sort of thing.

They all rave about getting products for their crafting from QVC so it might be worth having a look through their website, I know for quite a few products they have product demo videos.

HTH

joglynne
30-11-2007, 00:03
If there is a store near to you Hobbycraft would definitely stock the kind of kits you are looking for.
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/ to check locations.

As far as I know QVC tends to stock the separate items needed for embossing but not starter kits so they would be a good place to go for future supplies once the future Mrs R has seen if she wants to continue with embossing as a hobby.

Maggy
30-11-2007, 00:14
Ok, having solved the perfume dillema.....

MR2B[1] is after an 'Embossing Starter Kit'. Having looked I can safely say that my knowledge on such things can be summed up thusly:

1. Some you rub
2. Some you stamp
3. Some you heat up

Beyond that I'm lost.

Anybody got any pointers/suggestions please?

[1]Mrs-Raistlin-To-Be

Sorry I gave up 'craft work' ages ago.If I'm doing any art it's the painting,drawing and sculpting sort.I've even given up enamelling as I got rid of the last of my gear this month.

Best thing is to throw yourself on the local hobby,craft shop owner's bosom and bleat for help.;)