PDA

View Full Version : £30 - 40 wireless headphones

yaypandas
28-11-2007, 22:07
i need to find some. whats the best quality ones i can buy for that kind of money? they have to look good as well its for a christmas present. sound quality is also imortant too (i realise for that kind of money they may only be entry level ones)

peanut
28-11-2007, 22:22
I only use Sennheiser R140's (price have come down now to about £80-£90 (was £145+) if you shop around). I'ved used them just about every day for over a year now, and there is a big difference in sound quality if you get the R120's (the lower price range).

If mine died tomorrow I'd get the same ones the very same day.

As you say sound quality is important, I seriously doubt there's anything in that price range other than wasting your money.

Sorry not much help really.

You might be better off with wired for that amount of money if you're looking for a bit better quality.

Aragorn
29-11-2007, 09:41
Looks like Play are selling the Sennheiser R110 (http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/597377/-/Product.html?searchstring=sennheiser+wireless&searchsource=0) for £40. I have the R120 and like Peanut I wouldn't change em for anything else. I think the main diff between R110 & R120 is the R120 has rechargeable batteries, but the R110 doesn't. Doubt if you will get better on your budget.