PDA

View Full Version : Have virgin broke my xbox live connection?

koe_182
28-11-2007, 15:56
i mainly use my virgin broadband (adsl) for connecting to XBL

up until thursday night everything was working fine and dandy, then when i tried friday after work at about 5:30 i couldnt get it to work at all. it connected to the service eventually but i couldnt get into any games for love nor money.

it just seemed really slow and sluggish.

the laptop worked fine for browsing websites etc..

still cant get on xbox live tho, tried after work everyday.

can anyone help?

ETA: i spoke to support a few times yesterday and tehy sent me an email to check a few things to improve slow speeds, but nothing has changed at my end, the service has just gone wonky

ta

dafry
28-11-2007, 19:11
i mainly use my virgin broadband (adsl) for connecting to XBL

up until thursday night everything was working fine and dandy, then when i tried friday after work at about 5:30 i couldnt get it to work at all. it connected to the service eventually but i couldnt get into any games for love nor money.

it just seemed really slow and sluggish.

the laptop worked fine for browsing websites etc..

still cant get on xbox live tho, tried after work everyday.

can anyone help?

ETA: i spoke to support a few times yesterday and tehy sent me an email to check a few things to improve slow speeds, but nothing has changed at my end, the service has just gone wonky

ta

there have been a hell of a lot of problems on live lately, ever scince cod4 came out..if you can use pc normally i would suggest its a live problem...i have virgin at home and bt at work and have noticed extremely long loading on xbox live, viewing friends list on pc takes 2 min to come up.tried using the pc at both home and work..try going onto live via your pc to see if you get slow loading on that.
it seems a lot quicker today but has been a pain for a good 10 days.

hope that helps