PDA

View Full Version : Good News ?

Berealwith
24-11-2007, 19:26
I know my UBR is max'd and i am waiting for it too get updated. But has anyone been through this process and has good news, if so drop a post on here. Us people are in a need of a lift.

So tell post up your story......i hope we have some. As it will lead me to doom and gloom:rolleyes:

Bonglet
24-11-2007, 21:32
Only tale i have is of vm putting my ubr on the maintainance list way back when the 20mb rollouts were happening only to cancel it and im still waiting lol, that was about 4-5 month ago now and with no upgrades or cash for fixes available untill the next financial year i.e. april i wouldnt hold your breath looks like new year new isp for a few :( sorry i couldnt be more positive for you i'd love the idea of vm pulling a nice bw present out from under the xmas tree for all but in reality all they will give us is a 3 year old orange lol.

goldoni
24-11-2007, 22:31
Sorry just doom and gloom me finks and if I see one more VM advert for supper fast broadband I will be logging a complaint with the advertising agency as it is super slow.
The silly thing is it was fine till they did the upgrade to 20Mb/s I understand VM are spending money on testing 50Mb/s in some areas. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr :mad:

Berealwith
24-11-2007, 22:50
Why does it always come down to, those in the know suffer, and the sheep just keep plodding on.