PDA

View Full Version : Loss Of Service For 29 Hours

Arthurgray50@blu
21-11-2007, 22:38
Virgin Media, as far as l am concerned are, the worst company l have ever had to deal with in the past thirty years, VM give this happy go lucky company, we can provide you with this at low cost, good customer service, total cobblers, our service (again) went off at 4-00pm on Tuesday, four CS, calls with agents being rude, arrogant, they did not care at all about the loss, all they told us, it was a nationwide problem, but they would not tell us what, it came on at 8-45 tonight, Wednesday, it is about time that VM got there act together, and stop fobbing off the people that pays there wages - US, I am bloody furious.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lord Nikon
21-11-2007, 23:23
Now contact them about a goodwill gesture due to your loss of service...

m8internet
21-11-2007, 23:47
Virgin Media, all they told us, it was a nationwide problem
Which service was it?
I am on TV and Broadband, and I have not suffered any loss of service since May 2007 (loss of TV service for 2 hours), July 2006 (loss of TV service for 3 days), and November 2004 (loss of Broadband service for 2 days)
On each occasion I have been given a FULL months refund

Arthurgray50@blu
22-11-2007, 18:30
Just to let you know, it went off again today, Thursday 22 Nov. typical isn't it.:mad::mad::mad: this time for FOUR hours, someone should offer to run VM - properly,

Mick Fisher
22-11-2007, 20:31
Just to let you know, it went off again today, Thursday 22 Nov. typical isn't it.:mad::mad::mad: this time for FOUR hours, someone should offer to run VM - properly,
The only "someones" you get are from the "tell 'em what they wanna hear" brigade, and when the manure inevitably hits the spinning thing, they depart, post hast, with a huge smile while clutching a big fat cheque. :(

Arthurgray50@blu
22-11-2007, 23:19
to m8internet, if that had happened to me, the equipment would have been in the nearest skip, and then set fire to it. come back Telewest, isn't it ashame that the name ' VIRGIN' is now the laughing stock instead of being the brilliant product it used to be.:mad::mad::mad::mad::td:

m8internet
23-11-2007, 15:35
In 2006 and 2004 VM was TeleWest at the time
Complete loss of service due to the failed UBR
It only happens once or twice a year
Inconvenient, but great when it happens as you get a full one months refund