PDA

View Full Version : Top Job VM

Doofy
20-11-2007, 11:00
;) Righty Oh just been asked to post this by my sis She recently moved into a new property where the last tenant did a runner without paying the bill. She rang up VM to explain the situation and she wanted to be connected herself fearing the worst she was extremely surprised when the chap at the end of the phone was the most helpful person, not only took care of it all left his direct number and then rang back a couple of times to tell her how her order was progressing. VM sent out a self install pack when they said they would (actually arrived early) Installed easily enough on the 20mb pack and achieving speeds of 19mb constantly (not unusual around here). So a huge word of thanks go to VM customer services who dealt with this first time spot on with the best attitude possible. Really surprised at the service she received top notch......

xspeedyx
20-11-2007, 14:14
the call centres are changing trust me this like this wont be rare

TenderLoin
20-11-2007, 16:22
I only hope my moving can be as silky as that! It's over 3 weeks now and I still hear nothing from VM :(

xspeedyx
20-11-2007, 16:28
I only hope my moving can be as silky as that! It's over 3 weeks now and I still hear nothing from VM :(

Have you booked a disc for your old accoutn if so movers should have sent ur new acc up and got a install date for when you can be at your new property

TenderLoin
20-11-2007, 16:33
Have you booked a disc for your old accoutn if so movers should have sent ur new acc up and got a install date for when you can be at your new property

Done that, and it is a loooong story. Check the Moving House thread I started if you like to read the full story.

new place not on database, CS screw up wayleave process, no communication....and.....still no communication.

I proabbly been TOO patience with VM but I dunno.:rolleyes: