19-11-2007, 18:22
I have lost the last few months of my life too it :D

anybody else got it?

pezza13
23-11-2007, 10:29
no but im gettin it fo' crimbo!!!!!!!!

southwell
23-11-2007, 10:38
Nope, how does it play compared to using a mouse and keyboard? I always find it hard to aim with the controller or is it something u get used to?

Graham M
23-11-2007, 10:58
no but im gettin it fo' crimbo!!!!!!!!

Now I can understand the "Crimbo", really should be "Chrimbo" but that's just nit-picking, but was there anything gained by swapping a r in "for" for a '?

Just wondering, that's all.

southwell
23-11-2007, 11:02
Now I can understand the "Crimbo", really should be "Chrimbo" but that's just nit-picking, but was there anything gained by swapping a r in "for" for a '?

Just wondering, that's all.
Cuz eeee's ghetto, innit. :rolleyes: :D

zooloo
23-11-2007, 11:17
The aiming is pretty easy actually ... I mean it may take a little bit of getting used too if you've never played an FPS (or TPS and this one is third person) on a console but I have no problem...

Also there is a neat aiming feature, if your crosshair "rolls over" any other player, if they're an enemy, the crosshair turns red, if you continue to fire while it's red, it auto-locks onto the enemy, making it easier to lock on and pwn the sucker ... obviously if the enemy moves out of the line of fire quickly then the autolock is lost and you have to re-establish a line of fire... sounds a bit complicated when written out but is simple and effective IRL.

anybody who buys this online masterpiece hit me up with your PSN for some warhawk fun! ... mine is my zooloomuzik ;)

southwell
23-11-2007, 11:19
Yeah i know what you mean, i only played fps on pc's before as i couldnt get on with the controller style. It does look ace though, and for £30 inc a headset it's worth a pop!