PDA

View Full Version : OMG!

Ruki
11-11-2007, 23:26
Since wednesday night & complete loss of service for more than an hour in North London (EN3) my broadband connection has been timing out after a few minutes of use.

I've used 2 desktop pc's, tried using both usb and ethernet cables, and a laptop and the same thing happens on all.

All Virgin's 25p helpline is telling me is that it's not their fault and that all this timing out hasn't got anything to do with wednesday's loss of service since the service is now back on and the problems can't be selective and won't affect individuals (wtf???).

They also keep telling me to flush my dns etc. etc. all of which I have already done and more since they think we're all dumb and wouldn't have known of these simple things before calling their expensive "help"line.

Here's my stats:
Frequency 331000000 Hz Locked Signal to Noise Ratio 40 dB Power Level -2 dB The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading Upstream Value Channel ID 2 Frequency 21300000 Hz Ranged Power Level 46 dBmV

Any ideas?