PDA

View Full Version : Phone line down for two weeks....help

bjf
28-10-2007, 15:24
Our telephone line has been out of service for two weeks and I cannot get any proper response from Virgin CS. I have called CS (from my mobile!!!) and been passed from pillar to post, put on hold for ages and cut off countless times. I have written emails which go unanswered and now resorted to writing a snail mail letter.

Is there anybody in Virgin who cares enough to get this sorted for us?

Please help

Toto
30-10-2007, 19:36
Our telephone line has been out of service for two weeks and I cannot get any proper response from Virgin CS. I have called CS (from my mobile!!!) and been passed from pillar to post, put on hold for ages and cut off countless times. I have written emails which go unanswered and now resorted to writing a snail mail letter.

Is there anybody in Virgin who cares enough to get this sorted for us?

Please help

Sorry about your problem, and welcome to this forum.

A mod will no doubt send you a PM and ask for some account details, he will then pass it on to his contact in VM.

Mr Black
11-11-2007, 21:16
Our phone line stopped working yesterday. Was working at midday but by mid afternoon, nothing. If someone rings us, they hear the ringing tone but it does not ring here. Tried different phones but still the same. Engineer coming out Weds morning!

MrB

Stuart
11-11-2007, 22:28
bjf, :welcome: to the forum. As stated above, the forum does have contacts within VM. If you send a PM to me including your name, address, telephone number and VM account number, I can refer you to them.