PDA

View Full Version : modem upgrade.

raspberry
24-10-2007, 19:23
About 6-7 weeks ago i came across the free modem upgrade on VM's website,duly filled in the application and was advised that i indeed required one for the 20mb (:D) service.I received e mail confirmation and a tele no to ring if not received within 14 days.(0845 454 1111)Guess what? no modem,i left it for about 3 weeks and rang the number,Guess what? the indian call centre didn't know what i was talking about (:mad:)
They eventually found a number in the uk that could help,i rang and the person said although it wasn't there dept' they would see that one was ordered and despatched within a week.Guess what? nearly 7 weeks after the first order still no modem.:td:
Anyone have any ideas or a tele number so that i could possibly get my hand on one of these elusive modems?:sleep:

on in an hour!
24-10-2007, 19:30
I WOULDNT BOTHER RASPBERRY,THEYVE PROBABLY RUN OUT OF THE MODEMS THE SAME AS THEY HAVE THE BANDWITH!!! it would probably be quicker running to the server for your download :D :D :D

vmtec
24-10-2007, 22:40
About 6-7 weeks ago i came across the free modem upgrade on VM's website,duly filled in the application and was advised that i indeed required one for the 20mb (:D) service.I received e mail confirmation and a tele no to ring if not received within 14 days.(0845 454 1111)Guess what? no modem,i left it for about 3 weeks and rang the number,Guess what? the indian call centre didn't know what i was talking about (:mad:)
They eventually found a number in the uk that could help,i rang and the person said although it wasn't there dept' they would see that one was ordered and despatched within a week.Guess what? nearly 7 weeks after the first order still no modem.:td:
Anyone have any ideas or a tele number so that i could possibly get my hand on one of these elusive modems?:sleep:

08000527000 should help you out!!!!!!!