PDA

View Full Version : Self install question & Billing!

bluecandylover
21-10-2007, 01:25
Hiya everyone.

I am gonna be taking TV, Phone and Internet via Virgin soon, earlier this year I had the same services in my household before I cancelled, will I be able to take the self install option and save myself £25, seeing all the cabling is already there?

Also being charged, when will they first take payment, the following month OR straight away?

Kind Regards.
Blue.

bluecandylover
21-10-2007, 19:24
Self install box for TV, Broadband and Telephone will arrive on TUESDAY (Well so they say).

Also I wont be charged until approx 20th November, and I'll have to pay TWO payments (Probably so we're one month ahead or something).

Kind Regards.
Blue.

Jules
21-10-2007, 20:55
They always charge you a month in advance so it sounds right to me

bluecandylover
22-10-2007, 22:24
Hi Everyone.

Self install is tomorrow, and I was just wondering, even though it's tomorrow, should my telephone line be silent? dead? or will it be turned on tomorrow?

Just wondering.

Kind Regards.
Blue.

bluecandylover
23-10-2007, 12:11
Got self install box here, set up, working BB and STB (got a speedy Samsung).

However! An enginerer ahs been booked because the telephone line is dead and as we have tried multible phones.

Kind Regards.
Blue.

Crukk
25-10-2007, 16:34
hey guys, i have a mac, and i tried to setup a modem but the cd wasnt compatible with my mac, so can somebody please tell me the auto register page please...

Thanks Guys

vmtec
25-10-2007, 18:52
hey guys, i have a mac, and i tried to setup a modem but the cd wasnt compatible with my mac, so can somebody please tell me the auto register page please...

Thanks Guys

80.5.178.26/cgi/housemove moving house ONLY