PDA

View Full Version : Fungus the Bogeyman

Mr_love_monkey
12-10-2007, 16:25
ok - it's Friday afternoon, time for a deep and meaningful thread.

Did anyone have the Fungus The Bogeyman pop-up book as a child? - I think I had it aged about 7 or 8 .. now the important bit I'm wondering about is, did the book smell? - I seem to remember it had a whiff about it - but now I'm wondering if it was all just in my head given the topic of the book.

Anyone?

gazzae
12-10-2007, 16:27
I had one, can't remember any smell off it though

Maggy
12-10-2007, 16:47
ok - it's Friday afternoon, time for a deep and meaningful thread.

Did anyone have the Fungus The Bogeyman pop-up book as a child? - I think I had it aged about 7 or 8 .. now the important bit I'm wondering about is, did the book smell? - I seem to remember it had a whiff about it - but now I'm wondering if it was all just in my head given the topic of the book.

Anyone?

No I didn't have the book being far too old and my children were a little too old when it was first printed.It should have done though.Can you remember if there were any scratch and sniff sections?:erm:

fireman328
12-10-2007, 16:50
Rotting fungus does have a distinct smell of rotting wood and in some cases of putrified human remains that have been have lain in a stagnant pond for some time. Once smelt never forgotten.
Enjoy your dinner LOL

Delta Whiskey
12-10-2007, 17:25
I remember the computer game on the Spectrum (or was it the Amiga?), The game stunk but it didn't smell as far as I recall.