PDA

View Full Version : Am I loosing my mind ?

multiskilled
09-10-2007, 19:39
Last Tuesday my Pace box went faulty.I phoned Virgin Wednesday morning and was told an engineer would come out that day between 4 and 6pm.Whilst I was on the phone I decided I wanted to upgrade to V+ so I was put through to sales.Arranged for new V+ box to be installed Tuesday 9th ,today.
The engineer never arrived on Wednesday 3rd to repair Pace box but i did get a call at 5.45 from Virgin to ask if he'd been.when i said no,they said they would try to get in touch with him and ring me back which they did.I was told they couldn't get in touch with him so he wont be coming.As the box had started working again I told them to cancel the service call as I was getting a new box this coming Tuesday,and asked her to confirm that it was booked which the girl did.
At 5.30pm today I rang customer services to inquire as to whether the installer was going to turn up.He confirmed the call was booked for today and I was put through to the installations department.Sat on hold for half an hour got through ,explained situation again,the girl said she would speak to some one,put me on hold for another half an hour.I suspect I was put back through to the Indian call centre as when I explained it to him he informed me that the call was booked for Thursday and proceeded to argue with me when I disagreed.Now I know I'm getting on a bit but I'm not going to mistake Tuesday 9th for Thursday 11th.Or are Virgin Media using a different calender from the rest of us?.
stroll on Thursday maybe it will be third time lucky I'll keep you informed. :rant: