PDA

View Full Version : Napster

fixerman
07-10-2007, 17:28
Has "ANYBODY" succeeded in signing up to the Napster deal through Broadband extras?:confused:

xpod
07-10-2007, 17:49
Does anybody actually want to........;)

fixerman
07-10-2007, 17:55
Does anybody actually want to........;)

Well! I am an existing Napster member paying £9.95 per month. It seems that I can get it a lot cheaper through Virgin.

xpod
07-10-2007, 18:29
Well! I am an existing Napster member paying £9.95 per month. It seems that I can get it a lot cheaper through Virgin.

Somebody please correct me if i`m wrong but if your going to spend an extra £10 every month for extra "content" then would`nt you be better spending that money on some decent newsgroup access rather than Napster.

Not something i really know about:angel:

v0id
07-10-2007, 19:18
Somebody please correct me if i`m wrong but if your going to spend an extra £10 every month for extra "content" then would`nt you be better spending that money on some decent newsgroup access rather than Napster.

Not something i really know about:angel:

I'd imagine there are some people who wish to stay on the right side of copyright law ;)

Impz2002
07-10-2007, 19:42
lol!

i wish i could say i never break copyright law but that would be the biggest lie i ever told :)

hehehe

impz

xpod
07-10-2007, 22:22
I'd imagine there are some people who wish to stay on the right side of copyright law

There is that of course......i was busy sorting my ipblock blocklist out and just was`nt thinking right;)

i wish i could say i never break copyright law but that would be the biggest lie i ever told

Uma & Ruby never mentioned i`d need to break all kinds of copyright laws if i ever really wanted to see that 20MB;)