PDA

View Full Version : V+ Install

scorp24
24-09-2007, 13:54
hi

Iam upgrading to V+ they tell me i will get, V+ HD set-top box Additional V set-top box.

is this plus the V set-top box i have already got.

thank you

Mick Fisher
24-09-2007, 14:31
I'm pretty sure it includes the STB you already have.

MovedGoalPosts
24-09-2007, 14:32
Normally the "additional " V STB is the STB you currently have. Thus you end up, with a V+ in one room, and a V in another.

scorp24
24-09-2007, 14:48
thank to all thanks for clearing that up

MrB
25-01-2008, 16:23
If you are moving house and you plan to get V+ installed while they are there, do they install a new V box and also install V+ in another room or just install a V+ box?

Many thanks

MrB

BenMcr
25-01-2008, 16:49
It is your choice. if you only want a V+ you will only get a V+. if you want a V+ and a V box you will get a V+ and a V box ;)

MrB
25-01-2008, 16:53
It is your choice. if you only want a V+ you will only get a V+. if you want a V+ and a V box you will get a V+ and a V box ;)

As V+ does not have an additional monthly line rental with TV XL, is this therefore free or does it cost more per month on top of existing subscription because you are getting them installed at the same time? (moved house and transferring services but need new box as told to get rid of the old one when I was unserviceable and cancelling services but now serviceable as finally got permission and would like V+ as well in different room if possible ... different thread!).

Many thanks

MrB

BenMcr
25-01-2008, 17:18
The house move is free if you are moving existing equipment. if you are getting a V+ at the move, you would have to pay for it (with the current offer it is £75)