PDA

View Full Version : How do i complain?

budwieser
22-09-2007, 18:05
How do i complain to Virgin Media?
We cancelled on the 20th june and all services were cut off on the 20th of July.
We`re still getting bills from VM and letters threatening to cut off our services unless we pay.:erm:
My wife, who works shifts at a local Mental Hospital,gets about one call a day from some scottish cs rep who she has told 12 times now to call back after 5.00pm when i`m home as i`m the account holder.
She`s told them each time to make a note on our account and has been told that it is done.
Still they `phone us up!!!!!!!
4 times now VM have `phoned me and when i pick up the phone the line goes dead!! Eventually, i spoke to a scottish person and i told them that all the services were cancelled as of the 20th of July and they said" I`ll get someone to call you" which they did 4 times and they all said they`ll get someone to call me..................:mad:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! don`t you people talk to each other.?
All i want to do is pay my bill and be done with it. Why are VM cs staff so incompetant??????? I had a guy come round today to pick up the set top box and i was telling him about it and he said that`s all he hears about.
Who do i have to complain to to get the bill sorted out???????
If i had any hair , I`d pull it out.
AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGH!!!:mad:

AbyssUnderground
22-09-2007, 18:31
Send them a polite letter via snail mail (make sure you send it recorded to prove delivery). If they don't reply to that then I'd just ignore the letters as long as you're not actually paying anything.

xpod
22-09-2007, 18:47
Sorry to hear your woes......usually that Scottish mob have always had my problems sorted with a minimum of fuss.

Good luck regardless:)

Mick Fisher
22-09-2007, 22:05
Hmmm..I've recently cancelled my DTV and am awaiting my first bill reflecting this.. Watch this space. :Yikes:

Hope you get it sorted soon. :)