PDA

View Full Version : 2mb email inbox insult !!!!

freqy
21-09-2007, 19:53
hello i hope someone can help.

virgin/blueyonder has reduced my email inbox to just 2mb .

i had to rush away to live with my brother ..i left some important emails on the server i came back and they were all deleted and a 2mb restriction implimented on my inbox.(even though i still paid my 25 pounds a month)

ive rang those call centres but the people over there pretend to understand,keeping me talking somehow for hours without fixing my problem. then put the phone down ...im polite as anything ...maybe that's my problem?

if my inbox exceeds 2mb all my emails are deleted!!!!

ive got a 5 gig limit on my FREE hotmail

unbelievable !!

best wishes

freqy x

Mick Fisher
21-09-2007, 19:57
gmail = 3gig. It's free, it's ultra reliable, go get some..:)

freqy
21-09-2007, 20:09
thanks .

also hotmail is 5gig!!

there are a couple of people that only have my blueyonder email address.

my emails are being deleted if i exceed 2mb,

i pay 25 pounds a month, i want my email back!

i can't always download emails via outlook express because i am not always near a computer.

so it is very difficult.

peace:)

freqy

homealone
21-09-2007, 20:25
If you are accessing by webmail, have you checked how much space is taken up by the trash folder, you may need to empty it?

Nikesh
21-09-2007, 20:35
You could forward your blueyonder emails to your hotmail account. :)

freqy
21-09-2007, 20:58
thanks guys check this out i have one of these each itime i go over 2mb hahaha.....

from system administrator

>>

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator.
Your mailbox size is 2052 KB.
Mailbox size limits:
You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.
You cannot send or receive mail when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size.
To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longer using or move them to your personal folder file (.pst).
Items in all of your mailbox folders including the Deleted Items and Sent Items folders count against your size limit.
You must empty the Deleted Items folder after deleting items or the space will not be freed.
See client Help for more information

freqyx

r00t
22-09-2007, 12:39
Phone in or e-mail in and it will be resized.
It was reduced because you didn't use your _free_ e-mail service that you pay _£25_ for.

:rollseyes:

Shaun
22-09-2007, 14:47
Phone in or e-mail in and it will be resized.
It was reduced because you didn't use your _free_ e-mail service that you pay _£25_ for.

:rollseyes:

If it was free than anyone could have one. It's not free it's included in the price. the same as the "free" carrier bags at the checkout of your local shop. :rolleyes:

janipewter
23-09-2007, 04:00
GMail is monitored by the FBI, so be careful what you send/receive on it :)

Mick Fisher
23-09-2007, 04:38
Any email is about as secure as sending a postcard. If you wanna be private use PGP.