PDA

View Full Version : problems!!

Trivium
09-09-2007, 15:25
hey im having some problems over the few days with my connection and i thought i would post the log and see if anyone can help

Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Time Not Established Critical (3) No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Tue Jul 17 22:39:07 2007 Critical (3) Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ...
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP FAILED - Discover sent, no offer received
Time Not Established Critical (3) Resetting the cable modem due to console command
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/Q...
Time Not Established Critical (3) Resetting the cable modem due to console command

killinghall
09-09-2007, 15:28
hey im having some problems over the few days with my connection and i thought i would post the log and see if anyone can help

Tue Jul 17 22:39:07 2007 Critical (3) Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ...
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP FAILED - Discover sent, no offer received
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/Q...

im getting this as well and was just about to post about the same thing

Trivium
09-09-2007, 15:50
i cannot get thought to Virgin media either to get help

i can't dial 0906 212 1111 becos i have a mobile block and it blocks the call

and i tryed this other number but no luck

Mick Fisher
09-09-2007, 17:38
i cannot get thought to Virgin media either to get help

i can't dial 0906 212 1111 becos i have a mobile block and it blocks the call

and i tryed this other number but no luck
You would likely be wasting your time and money if you did get through. :)
You might get more sense if you try subscribing to the viginmedia.support.broadband.cable newsgroup.

Good luck.

Trivium
09-09-2007, 18:38
thank you

i will do that now