PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Tomcat
04-09-2007, 18:32
Hi All

Can any body tell me of a fool proof way of getting a VM Engineer out to my house to sort out the crap speed I get on my 20Mb cable connection?

After no end of E-mails, and calls to India I am getting nowhere fast. Please help as I feel like throwing the V+Box and Modem out of the window!:mad:

As I seem to be one off many with this same problem can I suggest we all get together and withhold payments to VM until they do some thing about this appalling state of affairs. That should get there attention!:angel:

Rog

Kindra
04-09-2007, 18:53
what I cant understand is... All these post "including my own" about ****e connections (nationwide)ect.. why isnt anything bieng done about it.. is it really that bad and they cant fix it? or are they that not bothered about there customers?

god knows..

K...........

xspeedyx
04-09-2007, 19:06
huge companies like vm bt sky dont give a **** they all want money and thats it

Milliesdad
05-09-2007, 11:37
what I cant understand is... All these post "including my own" about ****e connections (nationwide)ect.. why isnt anything bieng done about it.. is it really that bad and they cant fix it? or are they that not bothered about there customers?

god knows..

K...........

I was thinking exactly the same last night. My upgrade was one of the last to be done on the Bath ubr. I had perfect 10Meg connections until Friday when the 'upgrade' occured, appalling service since. Last night I couldn't get on at all. I used to feel smug reading all of the posts thinking 'I'm alright Jack', the last laugh is on VM as I've now become one of the griping masses. I'm loathed to call 25p helplines and just repeat what a large proportion of this forum is saying, surely they have got the message. 20Mb broadband is not working to speed, please fix it.