PDA

View Full Version : VM Wireless Trial Reminder!

donaldson2121
20-08-2007, 15:53
Just a reminder that entries for the VM Free Wireless Trial close tonight at midnight.

More info and sign up here:
http://www.virginmedia.com/digital/h...vice-trial.php
:)

Pyr0
20-08-2007, 16:12
would be good if the linky worked :D ;)

[edit]
here's the full link
http://www.virginmedia.com/digital/homenetworking/wireless-service-trial.php

goldoni
20-08-2007, 16:12
Looks like the page has gone. Oh and :welcome: donaldson2121 :D

No sorry VM are not working Page / web site not working could be all those customers try to get a free one :D

donaldson2121
20-08-2007, 16:18
Looks like the page has gone. Oh and :welcome: donaldson2121 :D

No sorry VM are not working Page / web site not working could be all those customers try to get a free one :D

strange..still works for me (and i've cleared my cache)
thanks for the welcome :)

goldoni
20-08-2007, 16:21
no not working in Firefox or IE must be the local area Luton / Hitchin how can this be if VM are no longer using cache servers ???????

ECW_Original
20-08-2007, 16:22
It would be interesting to see how many, if any get a chance of this offer!

And before anyone says, YES I HAVE read it all and I know that it is supposed to be a "secret" but then again, Im sure a few people would tell others :)

Hugh
20-08-2007, 16:22
Worked for me - welcome aboard, donaldson2121, and well done on the reminder.

fireman328
20-08-2007, 16:25
strange..still works for me (and i've cleared my cache)
thanks for the welcome :)

Still works for me too

Hugh
20-08-2007, 16:25
It would be interesting to see how many, if any get a chance of this offer!

And before anyone says, YES I HAVE read it all and I know that it is supposed to be a "secret" but then again, Im sure a few people would tell others :)

Where does it say on the web-page that it is a "secret"?

Seems a strange way of trying to keep something secret, advertising it on a web-page and asking people to apply for it............

xspeedyx
20-08-2007, 17:46
when will we get the free router as signed up but no info of when

goldoni
20-08-2007, 17:47
Where does it say on the web-page that it is a "secret"?

Seems a strange way of trying to keep something secret, advertising it on a web-page and asking people to apply for it............

Some people do ask some silly questions,,it’s written with lemon so you have to apply some heat and hold it up to the light and you will then see like all the rest of us “ TOP SECRET DO NOT TELL OTHER CUSTOMERS AS WE ONLY HAVE THREE IN STOCK” :D

Oh and all is working ok now VM home page back on line.........

Mrcon
20-08-2007, 17:54
Damm I want one and im not a customer yet, was planning on getting VM next month, anyone want to order one free and ill buy it for half price £20

ill buy, PM with details, thanks

goldoni
20-08-2007, 18:05
Damm I want one and im not a customer yet, was planning on getting VM next month, anyone want to order one free and ill buy it for half price £20

ill buy, PM with details, thanks

Reading between the lines its open to all and I would think as a new customer you would stand a good chance just tick all the boxes for information on VM broadband,,,:p:

tweetypie/8
20-08-2007, 18:08
Just a reminder that entries for the VM Free Wireless Trial close tonight at midnight.

More info and sign up here:
http://www.virginmedia.com/digital/h...vice-trial.php
:)

works fine for me,thank you and welcome to the forum:tu:

Mrcon
20-08-2007, 18:16
Reading between the lines its open to all and I would think as a new customer you would stand a good chance just tick all the boxes for information on VM broadband,,,:p:

I can't sign up today, will have to sign up next month, will it be expired by then or will I get it with the XL package?

goldoni
20-08-2007, 18:32
I can't sign up today, will have to sign up next month, will it be expired by then or will I get it with the XL package?

on the web site it has: And don't worry if you're not with Virgin Broadband yet – you can still take part in the trial. If you live in a cable area, there are 3 great value broadband packages to choose from. Take a look online now (http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/service.do?id=2) or sign up once you're registered for the trial.

Me think that means people who are not VM cusomers. don't know any other way

tucker61
21-08-2007, 00:08
Anyone know what normally happens, does everyone who signed up get a trial ?, any dates ? Anyone know why the tiral is taking place ? I Need new wireless router, not buying when awaiting for virgin to begin trial. I signed up last week.