PDA

View Full Version : 20Meg

jona_b
17-08-2007, 17:09
most threads are to do with 20 meg not operatinog correctly.reason being think logically there are loads of people on at one time obviosuly the ubr can't handle everyone at same time perfect connection so what was the point in upgrading and another thing i when i complain i always tell them teh connection is fine at the early hours of the and come evening not up to standard and they say no idea you want a tech to look all i want is a simple answer saying something along the lines of what i said but nonono they jsut can't bring those words to their mouths. and another thing why do they always say we ahve no date for when this is being fixed rofl they jsut cant be arsed

rant over whats your ideas on this

mrmistoffelees
17-08-2007, 17:21
my idea is you should use some of these. '.' :)

Mick Fisher
17-08-2007, 19:59
most threads are to do with 20 meg not operatin
massive snip.............................................. .............
cant be arsed

rant over whats your ideas on this
If they were to tell you that in your area their now archaic, under maintained network was massively over subscribed and that because of inherent cash flow problems due to the company policy of ripping off as much per head as possible without putting anything back in, their are no plans to do anything about it within the foreseeable future, then you would all leave. So instead they attempt to string you along for as long as possible by sending out engineer after engineer and feeding you rampant mis information to keep your cash flowing in. :)
Yes it is morally wrong but it's also standard business practice for most. In order to deal with it you should only give a company what you consider to be a reasonable time to put their house in order. At the end of this period do not let yourself be sucked in further but cancel your services and try to find an alternative that works.

Good luck with it. :)