PDA

View Full Version : Itemised Billing

Lat
16-08-2007, 16:31
Phone gone totally dead last friday and when i called they said they won't be able to send an engineer to take a look until next friday (tomorrow).

I did tell them right away how unhappy I was and wanted to cancel my account. Guy did feel quite bad as he kept saying sorry.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do as I am a new customer (since May), so have to wait.
Is there any way of viewing full itemised calls made on the phone as I can only see limited to certain cost and above. I am sure there are few overcharges somewhere.

sprattgraham
16-08-2007, 19:04
Phone gone totally dead last friday and when i called they said they won't be able to send an engineer to take a look until next friday (tomorrow).

I did tell them right away how unhappy I was and wanted to cancel my account. Guy did feel quite bad as he kept saying sorry.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do as I am a new customer (since May), so have to wait.
Is there any way of viewing full itemised calls made on the phone as I can only see limited to certain cost and above. I am sure there are few overcharges somewhere.

To view itemised calls you need to pay for it

progers
16-08-2007, 19:36
Itemised calls cost £1 a month