PDA

View Full Version : Customer service relly need to know there stuff.

theslasher
14-08-2007, 08:34
I phoned customer service to get caller display i got put through to a lady in India who i had to repeat many things twice so she could understand me.
With all the waiting this call took me 30 Min's:(
Next day still no caller display so i re phone customer service another 30 min call with trying different phones and finally put on to faults.
10 Min's later she OK i think you need an engineer i ask for one Saturday.
On Monday virgin phone me could one of our engineers come round today I'm like yer great lets get this sorted 2 hours later a female engineer phoned to tell me that my are cant get caller display thanks a lot customer service so another 30 min phone call to get it removed.
So thanks Vm for wasting 1 hour of my life and before someone says if keep getting cheep deals vm have to move the CS abroad iam paying £85 per month!!!

zing_deleted
14-08-2007, 09:01
Posters need to know how to post ony one thread instead of 2 on the same subject and how to spell really ;)

Stuart
14-08-2007, 09:16
theslasher, you have a thread on this at http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/59/33619388-customer-service-relly-need-know-there.html#post34374801 . Please do not post multiple threads for the same subject.

Thread closed.