PDA

View Full Version : Phone Hell

sprattgraham
12-08-2007, 13:41
We had two Phone Lines with NTL

One Line Upstairs One Downstairs, we decide to cancel the upstairs line so phoned CS and they cancelled it, a week later is still working so I called CS and they put we thought to Faults, got put through to the foreign Call Centre, they said they had sent a email to get it switched off at the switch.

Now Today Saturday 12th August, through the line had been cancelled, but no. now we have been given a a new number also the Downstairs line is now upstairs and we now have a new number downstairs.

Spent a hour on the phone so far, called and waited 20 minutes and spoke to the guy for 2 minutes he then put me on hold for another 15 minutes then some other guy answered and he couldn’t even find my account. Spoke to him for about 10 minutes he then put me on for another 10 minutes and put me through to CS who also couldn’t find my account.

Does anyone know if the UK Call Centre’s are open Sunday I’ve just about had enough.

As I’m posting this I’m calling Faults again and so far I’ve been on hold for 16 Minutes.

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

20 Minutes again it's the foreign call center I spent 5 minutes just trying to give her my phone number and now I'm on hold again 25 minutes.

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Now they want to send a service tech out Friday, told the lady I would like to speak to someone in the UK, and I'm on hold again.

Mick Fisher
12-08-2007, 19:38
Seems the whole Company is either run by idiots or people that don't understand English. :td:

I've been there and done that, as have many VM subs so you have my deepest sympathy.

I sincerely hope you get it sorted before you lose the will to live. :)

sprattgraham
12-08-2007, 19:47
I gave up at 4PM didn't speak to anyone in UK, apart from when I called Telewest to see if they could put me through to a UK Call Centre.

Have to try Monday Morning

Stuart
12-08-2007, 23:24
sprattgraham, if you PM me your name, address, account number and a contact phone number, I'll refer this to the site contacts.

sprattgraham
12-08-2007, 23:41
PM Sent