PDA

View Full Version : How long have I got?

greencreeper
08-08-2007, 00:57
Started with me feeling a bit rough - this was after a evening of excessive vodka and coke consumption, so I thought the two might be linked. You never know :D Then developed the snuffles and sore throat - not so much a blocked nose but more phelgm at the back of the throat. It seemed to be easing but then last night I came over all weak and cold - really shivering. Took myself to bed and woke up this morning with a banging headache (unusual for me). Plus this strange lump under my right armpit - pea-sized, not well defined, and it hurts like hell :( Also neck ache too - I think the lymph nodes are enlarged. Never known anything like it. I've made an appointment with the Doc - Thursday morning. I came over cold again at work - took some paracetamol and codeine, and put my jacket on. Felt better after a bit.

[edit] Ears ache too and don't feel right.

danielf
08-08-2007, 01:11
excessive vodka and coke consumption I presume this is the black, rather than the white stuff? :D

greencreeper
08-08-2007, 01:14
I presume this is the black, rather than the white stuff? :D
:blush: The black/brown stuff :) I've had to start drinking vodka and coke, even though it is a bit a common, because rum and coke is a bit heavy on the stomach. Hard to find a bar that sells a decent drink :(

tcbass
08-08-2007, 01:43
You should try some Wray & Nephews, they sell it in Wetherspoons (Or Tescos) :)

Roy MM
08-08-2007, 05:50
Hope your inssurance is up to date, :yikes: no sounds to my you've over done it a bit and are somewhat run down, take things easy for a few days to re-coop.

AntiSilence
08-08-2007, 06:48
You should try some Wray & Nephews, they sell it in Wetherspoons (Or Tescos) :)

Had some of that... It's about 63% and it's potent. Evil, evil stuff.

Mr_love_monkey
08-08-2007, 07:09
Lump under your arm?......... if I remember rightly, didn't have you a problem, in your flat, with an infestation of some animal that lays it's eggs in other animals????? :D

zing_deleted
08-08-2007, 07:48
Glandular fever?

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/glandularfever.htm

Ramrod
08-08-2007, 08:28
Bubonic Plague (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague)? :scratch::D

goldoni
08-08-2007, 08:40
Glandular fever?

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/glandularfever.htm

It is sensible to avoid drinking alcohol for six weeks while recovering from glandular fever. :nono: So you should be ok on the coke white or black :D

Acathla
08-08-2007, 09:27
I'll give you 3 weeks - best to get out there and do everything you always wanted to before your time is up :(

Sounds like how I felt after glandular fever - who've you been snogging??!??

Can't explain the lump, could be your brains leaking out through your armpit??
Sure it's not just a Skin Tag? (http://www.medicinenet.com/skin_tag/article.htm) They can be common and you might not have known it was there until your senses started to be heightened. STOP PICKING AT IT and it might not hurt so much ;)

Good luck at the docs!

greencreeper
08-08-2007, 10:51
Lump under your arm?......... if I remember rightly, didn't have you a problem, in your flat, with an infestation of some animal that lays it's eggs in other animals????? :D
Yeah - thanks :D

Glandular fever?
Yeah - considered that but I've not been near anyone. I think I'd remember :D

Bubonic Plague (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague)? :scratch::D
Oh ta :D

Sounds like how I felt after glandular fever - who've you been snogging??!??
Pffff - chance would be a fine thing. Just my luck I've got it off a mucky glass or something.

Can't explain the lump, could be your brains leaking out through your armpit??
Sure it's not just a Skin Tag?
No - it's definitely a lump. Might just be something to do with the lymph nodes but it doesn't feel like it.

Woke up at around 05:00 with really bad shaking - had to get up and get some strawberry water and paracetamol/codeine. Managed to drop off again but had a terrible dream. Woke up again about 10:00 with a mild headache and now really sore throat :(

ikthius
08-08-2007, 11:30
Pffff - chance would be a fine thing. Just my luck I've got it off a mucky glass or something.

mucky lass or mucky Glass, you trying to telling us something?:erm: :D ;)

ik

alferret
08-08-2007, 22:12
Started with me feeling a bit rough - this was after a evening of excessive vodka and coke consumption, so I thought the two might be linked. You never know :D Then developed the snuffles and sore throat - not so much a blocked nose but more phelgm at the back of the throat. It seemed to be easing but then last night I came over all weak and cold - really shivering. Took myself to bed and woke up this morning with a banging headache (unusual for me). Plus this strange lump under my right armpit - pea-sized, not well defined, and it hurts like hell :( Also neck ache too - I think the lymph nodes are enlarged. Never known anything like it. I've made an appointment with the Doc - Thursday morning. I came over cold again at work - took some paracetamol and codeine, and put my jacket on. Felt better after a bit.

[edit] Ears ache too and don't feel right.

Write me into your will mate, but dont be to long about it ;)

JK, if you have any concerns get yourself to the docs.

Fingy
08-08-2007, 22:57
Still with us?

greencreeper
08-08-2007, 23:39
No chance of lass - lad possibly, but not recently. Being years since I had so much as a snog.

Write me into your will mate, but dont be to long about it ;)

JK, if you have any concerns get yourself to the docs.
Not much to leave other than debts :D I see the doc in the morning - hopefully he'll give me something.

Still with us?
Just about.

Alien
08-08-2007, 23:53
Being years since I had so much as a snog.
It's always nice to know I'm not the only 1 not getting any. :) Get out there & seduce some allegedly straight blokes out of the closet so that us straight blokes who don't have much going for us have slightly better odds. :)

I see the doc in the morning - hopefully he'll give me something.
If it's what it sounds like [gastric flu] then I don't know if there is anything he can give you [unless it's really serious, in which case apparently there are some meds applicable]. Cheer up, if my bout a few months ago is anything to go by, it'll start to gradually ease off after the projectile vomiting. ;)

ikthius
08-08-2007, 23:59
No chance of lass - lad possibly, but not recently. Being years since I had so much as a snog.

I know dude that a lass is not for you, I was trying to be funny, I should stop I aint funny at all :(

ik
p.s. feeling any better?

MovedGoalPosts
09-08-2007, 00:18
Fortunately your not near Guildford, otherwise by now we'd have put an exclusion zone on you and probably be considering a cull ;)

Hope you feel better soon :tu:

greencreeper
09-08-2007, 09:20
It's always nice to know I'm not the only 1 not getting any. :) Get out there & seduce some allegedly straight blokes out of the closet so that us straight blokes who don't have much going for us have slightly better odds. :)
Ta :) I don't have much luck so I gave up. Maybe later in life I'll have another go.

If it's what it sounds like [gastric flu] then I don't know if there is anything he can give you [unless it's really serious, in which case apparently there are some meds applicable]. Cheer up, if my bout a few months ago is anything to go by, it'll start to gradually ease off after the projectile vomiting. ;)
Stomach is the one thing that's been alright, though I'm not hungry and feel a bit iffy when I do eat. Beef Space Invaders (10p a packet) go down well.

I know dude that a lass is not for you, I was trying to be funny, I should stop I aint funny at all :(

ik
p.s. feeling any better?
Awwww - I know you were :hugs: Just feeling a bit miserable at the moment.

Fortunately your not near Guildford, otherwise by now we'd have put an exclusion zone on you and probably be considering a cull ;)
:LOL: We can get foot and mouth - apparently it lasts a few days and clears up on its own :erm:

Well I've seen the Doc. Lovely Asian chap - nice manner. Not seen him before, though this is my first visit to the Doc in about a year. New building now - very modern. Explained my symptoms. He had a feel of my neck and looked at my throat - "You've either very small tonsils or you've had them removed" :rofl: I explained they'd been removed. He said that he thinks it started as a virus, but is now a bacterial infection of the throat and bases of the tonsils. He suggested gargling with salt water, which I can't do - I just swallow. Once tried with mouthwash and swallowed the lot :dozey: He was a bit stuck for antibiotics - I'm allergic to most of them. I've got Doxcycline - week's course. I told him about the shivers and that paracetamol helped - he says that's my temperature spiking, which the paracetamol will help with.

Mr_love_monkey
09-08-2007, 09:22
I just swallow.

Must..... fight...... urge...... to....... comment...... :)

Nugget
09-08-2007, 09:25

Blimey, that's a first :)

Raistlin
09-08-2007, 09:30
First of all, and by way of a mitigation attempt for what is to follow, I hope you're feeling better soon.

I still remember you spending a great deal of time offering advice on one of my early threads (Raistlin, the Early Years - what a thought) - actually, part of that advice was to 'brush thoroughly, front to back' so maybe some things never change :D

<snip>He suggested gargling with salt water, which I can't do - I just swallow. <snip>

Seriously gc, wrap yourself up warm and take it easy for a while - you'll be back on your feet and feeling perky in no time.

Get well soon :hugs:

Stuart
09-08-2007, 09:34

ik

IIRC, GC aint likely to be too interested in lasses, mucky or otherwise.

Mr_love_monkey
09-08-2007, 09:39
Blimey, that's a first :)

sorry? did you say something, I was ignoring you :)

greencreeper
09-08-2007, 09:49
Seriously gc, wrap yourself up warm and take it easy for a while - you'll be back on your feet and feeling perky in no time.

Get well soon :hugs:
Thanks :) Wish I could take it easy but have to keep working - no sick pay :(

IIRC, GC aint likely to be too interested in lasses, mucky or otherwise.
This was established in Post #16 :D But yes

Nugget
09-08-2007, 10:13
sorry? did you say something, I was ignoring you :)

I SAID 'BLIMEY, THAT'S A FIRST' :)

Mr_love_monkey
09-08-2007, 10:24
I SAID 'BLIMEY, THAT'S A FIRST' :)

la la la la can't hear you la la la

lauzjp
09-08-2007, 12:35
aw, poor gc. :( I've got the shakes, I think its nerves, but I'm not nervous! Really, I'm not! :shrug: I've got tremors in my right hand and my right eye, but now I've got the shakes too, I just look like I'm about to have a seizure :erm:

Jules
09-08-2007, 12:56
Hope you feel better soon GC

greencreeper
09-08-2007, 14:07
Doxycycline - partly used box. Only £5 :( Flaming things. Took two as instructed and about 15 minutes later, I started with acid indigestion. Then slavering. I made a dash for the bathroom but didn't make it - threw up all down my clean jeans and t-shirt, and splattered the carpet. Thankfully it's brown. Changed into fresh t-shirt and snuggled into bed, hoping I'd not wake up. I did - feeling sick. Threw up again. Another fresh t-shirt. I've had to tell work I'm not coming in - going to cost me a fortune but I've no energy left. My mate is at the Docs this evening, so I'm tagging along to see if they can change the tablets for something better.

Jules
09-08-2007, 15:00
Carefull GC you might find me on your doorstep with home made soup and ready to give you a bed bath ;)

Hugh
09-08-2007, 15:02
Carefull GC you might find me on your doorstep with home made soup and ready to give you a bed bath ;)

Or, with a home made bed, ready to give him a soup bath on his doorstep..... :D

I'll film it, and then you can make your fortune. ;)

Jules
09-08-2007, 15:05
Best get a move on then as he may not have long left.

Just kidding GC ;) x

Alien
09-08-2007, 17:49
Ta :) I don't have much luck so I gave up. Maybe later in life I'll have another go.
Similar situation here, I figured why bother asking the question when I already know the answer. :(

Stomach is the one thing that's been alright, though I'm not hungry and feel a bit iffy when I do eat. Beef Space Invaders (10p a packet) go down well.
Yeah, my stomach was ok-ish to start with as well.

He suggested gargling with salt water, which I can't do - I just swallow.
Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking. :D

Once tried with mouthwash and swallowed the lot :dozey:
In future, when you're not already under the weather, try practicing with just plain water, then if you don't get it right straight away it doesn't matter. :)

He was a bit stuck for antibiotics - I'm allergic to most of them. I've got Doxcycline - week's course. I told him about the shivers and that paracetamol helped - he says that's my temperature spiking, which the paracetamol will help with.
That must be very awkward, being allergic to most antibiotics I mean. Are you allergic to garlic? If not, I find these (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=178&xs=9870394622F7471EB2B75726FEB94CF3) useful for all sorts of things. There's something in garlic that helps/boosts the immune system. The weird thing about it is that the chemical [the name escapes me] is known to be anti-bacterial, & thus shouldn't help with viruses [e.g. cold & flu], but it's been proven [at least I think it has, it certainly seems to work with me, & I'm sure I read something somewhere] that it [garlic] does.

Doxycycline - partly used box. Only £5 :( Flaming things. Took two as instructed and about 15 minutes later, I started with acid indigestion. Then slavering. I made a dash for the bathroom but didn't make it - threw up all down my clean jeans and t-shirt, and splattered the carpet. Thankfully it's brown.
Were it not for your allergies, & the fact that anti-biotics are known to sometimes cause stomach upsets, I'd be inclined to think it was an unlucky coincidence. It still might be I suppose, but I'm no doctor, & don't know enough about the subject.

Changed into fresh t-shirt and snuggled into bed, hoping I'd not wake up. I did - feeling sick. Threw up again. Another fresh t-shirt. I've had to tell work I'm not coming in - going to cost me a fortune but I've no energy left. My mate is at the Docs this evening, so I'm tagging along to see if they can change the tablets for something better.
If you're lucky it might not have been the tablets. In which case it might be your body's way of saying "sod this, I want it* out now!". [*whatever has caused the upset] As I said before, it was the turning point for me, so maybe you'll be lucky & follow the same path, so to speak. Download Failed (1)

greencreeper
09-08-2007, 18:08
That must be very awkward, being allergic to most antibiotics I mean. Are you allergic to garlic? If not, I find these (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=178&xs=9870394622F7471EB2B75726FEB94CF3) useful for all sorts of things. There's something in garlic that helps/boosts the immune system. The weird thing about it is that the chemical [the name escapes me] is known to be anti-bacterial, & thus shouldn't help with viruses [e.g. cold & flu], but it's been proven [at least I think it has, it certainly seems to work with me, & I'm sure I read something somewhere] that it [garlic] does.

Were it not for your allergies, & the fact that anti-biotics are known to sometimes cause stomach upsets, I'd be inclined to think it was an unlucky coincidence. It still might be I suppose, but I'm no doctor, & don't know enough about the subject.

If you're lucky it might not have been the tablets. In which case it might be your body's way of saying "sod this, I want it* out now!". [*whatever has caused the upset] As I said before, it was the turning point for me, so maybe you'll be lucky & follow the same path, so to speak. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alien42/smilies/fingerscrossed.gif
Penicillin, Cephalosporins and Erythamycin - allergic to the lot. Erythamycin makes me slaver and throw up, which is exactly what these Doxycyclin do, so I guess it's the same intolerance :( Will have a look at those garlic things - I'm alright with garlic.

Saw the emergency Doc - my GP didn't want to know. He checked my chest and heart, felt my neck, took my temperature, and had a look at my throat. Apparently it is red but not an infection - more like a virus. So he doesn't think antibiotics will help, and there's only one antibiotic he can prescribe anyway. His advise was to keep taking the paracetamol. So I'm sat here cheesed off - spent £6.00-odd for nothing and feel worse for it :( Just having a beef sandwich and a cuppa.

Shaun
09-08-2007, 18:23
Penicillin, Cephalosporins and Erythamycin - allergic to the lot..

I'm sick at the sight of Erythamycin, think it may be psychological as I've had really bad experiences with them - they make me violently projectile vomit!

Penicillin turns me loopy - I want to lash out for no reason and kill everyone

Cephalexin (a Cephalosporin so no good for you) is the one I try to stick to if I need them - it stinks to high heaven and tastes worse but I find it starts working straight away.

I know I should be more trusting but I'm very weary of GPs that try to make me take anything else. I get a lot of bacterial infections where my tonsils were taken out so like to stick with what I know won't make me throw up everywhere. nothing worse than a throat infection made worse by vomiting and retching. :(

Hang in there GC :tu:

Hugh
09-08-2007, 18:24
Good luck, gc - hope your health improves soon.

Alien
10-08-2007, 16:54
Will have a look at those garlic things - I'm alright with garlic.
When I've got them [I've run out at the moment] I normally take 1 a day, & as soon as I feel any sort of bug/infection coming on switch to 2 as day until it starts to ease off.

I get a lot of bacterial infections where my tonsils were taken out so like to stick with what I know won't make me throw up everywhere. nothing worse than a throat infection made worse by vomiting and retching. :(
Do you have the same difficulty with gargling as GC, or can you do that ok? If you can, have you tried gargling with diluted TCP? It says on the label to use a ratio of 5 parts water to 1 part TCP, but if it's really bad you could try 4:1.

danielf
10-08-2007, 17:13
Doxycycline - partly used box. Only £5 :( Flaming things. Took two as instructed and about 15 minutes later, I started with acid indigestion. Then slavering. I made a dash for the bathroom but didn't make it - threw up all down my clean jeans and t-shirt, and splattered the carpet. Thankfully it's brown. Changed into fresh t-shirt and snuggled into bed, hoping I'd not wake up. I did - feeling sick. Threw up again. Another fresh t-shirt. I've had to tell work I'm not coming in - going to cost me a fortune but I've no energy left. My mate is at the Docs this evening, so I'm tagging along to see if they can change the tablets for something better.

On the upside, you won't have to worry about malaria (http://www.bchealthguide.org/kbase/topic/detail/drug/hw118869/detail.htm) :tu: :)

lauzjp
10-08-2007, 17:22
um, has GC posted today? :shrug: he must be really bad still - can we have an update GC?!

Alien
10-08-2007, 18:39
um, has GC posted today? :shrug:
Last post was 23:57 last night.

greencreeper
10-08-2007, 23:12
On the upside, you won't have to worry about malaria (http://www.bchealthguide.org/kbase/topic/detail/drug/hw118869/detail.htm) :tu: :)
Or the plague or one or two STIs :erm:

um, has GC posted today? :shrug: he must be really bad still - can we have an update GC?!
Hello :) Still here. Didn't sleep too well last night, but managed to get down a whole beef sandwich (as oppose to just half) at lunch time, and made it into work, though I stayed off the phone. Just had one and a half small bread baps, toasted, buttered and topped with a couple of spoons of beans each, for supper. I did four but couldn't manage the fourth. The third was a struggle. Still no appetite. Throat is improving, as is the neck ache. Ears are still painful though, and I still feel really tired. Gonna head for bed now :)

lauzjp
10-08-2007, 23:27
seems you're improving GC, hope you have a peaceful night. :tu:

Shaun
10-08-2007, 23:35
Do you have the same difficulty with gargling as GC, or can you do that ok? If you can, have you tried gargling with diluted TCP? It says on the label to use a ratio of 5 parts water to 1 part TCP, but if it's really bad you could try 4:1.

I do gargle with antibacterial Mouthwash twice daily but the bugs seem to still get in there! :(

Will have to try the tCP thing though :)

homealone
11-08-2007, 00:13
I do gargle with antibacterial Mouthwash twice daily but the bugs seem to still get in there! :(

Will have to try the tCP thing though :)

If that doesn't work, then wire brush & Dettol may be a last resort???

(Please note that is an attempt at humour, not a recommendation;) )

Pia
11-08-2007, 00:14
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/08/34.gif Hope you both feel better soon!

greencreeper
11-08-2007, 02:35
Wide awake. Woke up about 30 minutes ago, feeling a bit rough, so hunted down a half bottle of chilled coke with lime (diet) and some tablets. Couldn't drop off though, so I've made a cuppa and am hunting for some music I can lay in bed and listen to. I'm feeling a bit hot, as oppose to cold.

lauzjp
11-08-2007, 03:01
gc, I think that coke, diet or not, isn't going to do your tummy any favours!? although I guess any fluid intake is good. where's Dr Salu when you need him... :p:

hope you get back to sleep & get well soon. :tu: thanks for the update!

greencreeper
11-08-2007, 16:41
I've been on a mission to find a strawberry split. I was thinking about childhood and being ill - strawberry splits came to mind, and I realised I'd not had one in ages. Maybe it's me, but it seems these days everything's smaller, more expensive and harder to find. I can remember when a corner shop had a simple selection - these days it's all Magnum and Del Monti smoothie lollies. Hate smoothies. They're not smooth, and it's just a way of selling the gunk left over from making the tastier fruit juices (providing they take the bits out). Local cash n carry had 3x 8 FAB lollies for about £4 - bargain. Bought some. Snoffled two on the way home :D Very soothing. No strawberry splits though. My mate was going out to ASDA at Pudsey, so I went along - bit of air and sun. Spotted a box of 10 lollies - mixed orange and strawberry splits. Two for £3. I bought two :D The freezer's now stuffed with lollies. Scoffed an orange and strawberry split on the way back.

Just settling down for a snooze. The throat is less productive but still painful, as are the ears and neck. Still really tired too.

Hugh
11-08-2007, 17:44
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better - hope you fully recover soon.

Have to admit I giggled a bit when I read the bit that said "it seems these days everything's smaller, more expensive and harder to find" :D

lauzjp
11-08-2007, 18:12
lol. ice lollies are ace - fruity flavours, coolness, sugary... :D - actually, a toothy smile is probably inappropriate! glad you're perking up gc.

greencreeper
12-08-2007, 09:12
Last night I managed to get down a beef and onion slice from M&S, with a few chips and some peas. Went off to bed and slept pretty well. I still have a really sore throat on a morning - usually drink some chilled strawberry water and make a cuppa. Takes a while for the throat to ease. Must say I am feeling a lot better than previous days :tu:

Fingy
12-08-2007, 09:47
Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Hugh
12-08-2007, 10:10
Glad to hear you appear to be getting better - keep up the fluid intake (not Coke).

lauzjp
12-08-2007, 11:35
yay! you'll be right as rain again soon gc. :)

greencreeper
12-08-2007, 11:37
Thanks for the kind words :)

It's the worst I've been for a long while - thought I had something really bad, but it's turned out to be a very bad virus, common-or-garden.

Hugh
12-08-2007, 21:03
Thanks for the kind words :)

It's the worst I've been for a long while - thought I had something really bad, but it's turned out to be a very bad virus, common-or-garden.
Never, gc - it would have been a unique, very uncommon one..... ;)

greencreeper
12-08-2007, 21:15
Knowing my luck, yeah :p:

Just had a rolled lasagne (forgotten the name now), with potato and onion things, and peas. My favourite meal. Managed to get the lot down - even starting to taste things again. Had a glass or two of pear cider :blush: Shouldn't really - liver's probably still struggling with all those paracetamol, not to mention the virus. But it was sat there in the fridge, whispering my name and being seductive. Refreshing too.

lauzjp
12-08-2007, 22:24
:)

Alien
13-08-2007, 02:23
Or the plague or one or two STIs :erm:
Given the length of your self-confessed dry-spell, the latter probably wouldn't be a problem anyway. :)

Just had a rolled lasagne (forgotten the name now)
Cannelloni?

greencreeper
13-08-2007, 10:56
Given the length of your self-confessed dry-spell, the latter probably wouldn't be a problem anyway. :)
You'd think so, but knowing my luck, anything is possible :(

Cannelloni?
Yeah :D

Managed to sleep fully - was woken by a crab apple bouncing off the bedroom window. My mate. Sore throat has pretty much gone. Ears are comfortable. Just still a bit "phlegmy". Slight cough. Nice to feel more normal again. This is what socialising does for you - end up sick.

Mr_love_monkey
13-08-2007, 11:02
..a crab apple bouncing off the bedroom window. My mate.

You have a friend who is an apple? - was he hurt by bouncing off the window?

lauzjp
13-08-2007, 11:52
gc does sound a bit delirious in his last few posts... ?

The Jackal
13-08-2007, 12:35
2 weeks ?

What casket would you like mate - The redwood seems to be be pretty popular these days all depends how heavy you are at the moment and who you've got arranged to carry ya.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

ps sometimes the whole dying act with its long plethora of pre-death arrangements can get to be a drag. Soooooooooo do what I did delay it a few more years ;)

greencreeper
13-08-2007, 22:48
You have a friend who is an apple? - was he hurt by bouncing off the window?
Just bruised :D Ok - my grammar was a bit suspect there, I admit :dozey:

What casket would you like mate - The redwood seems to be be pretty popular these days all depends how heavy you are at the moment and who you've got arranged to carry ya.

ps sometimes the whole dying act with its long plethora of pre-death arrangements can get to be a drag. Soooooooooo do what I did delay it a few more years ;)
There'll be no one to carry me, and as such, choice of wood is a bit moot really.

I thought I had something nasty, with a proper name, as oppose to something "ordinary". If I had snuffed it, you'd have all wondered where I'd gone, wouldn't you? :erm: :D

lauzjp
14-08-2007, 00:24
aw, of course we'd miss you gc! :hugs:

greencreeper
14-08-2007, 01:09
Not sure the mods would, though I have been very good of late :D