PDA

View Full Version : Samsung D600 on the virgin mobile network

andrew.shearman
31-07-2007, 18:40
hi i HAVE A Samsung D600 got a game on it calld freekick play it quite a lot want to downlode more games for free e.g a golf game do you know of any websites that I can downlode free games and ringtones ? thanks Andrew.

also evrytime my mobile rings it gives 2 rings and then go's to my voicemail how can I setup my mobile to give 3 rings or more or how do I swich my voicemail off or on.

Cheers Andrew

drillerrob
31-07-2007, 18:57
Hello mate. Try www.mobile9.com you should find loads of free games and ringtones all for free!!

buckleb
31-07-2007, 20:01
hi i HAVE A Samsung D600 got a game on it calld freekick play it quite a lot want to downlode more games for free e.g a golf game do you know of any websites that I can downlode free games and ringtones ? thanks Andrew.

also evrytime my mobile rings it gives 2 rings and then go's to my voicemail how can I setup my mobile to give 3 rings or more or how do I swich my voicemail off or on.

Cheers Andrew

The number of rings, or rather the time your phone will ring, can be changed as follows:
Menu -> Settings ->Network Settings -> Call Diverting -> No Reply -> Voice Calls -> sec (change sec value to what you require Make sure you're changing voice calls, not data!).

Voicemail can be switched off in the same menu:
Menu -> Settings ->Network Settings -> Call Diverting -> No Reply -> Voice Calls change activate to deactivate

Another good site for mobile downloads is http://www.zedge.net/

Shaun
31-07-2007, 21:00
I found I couldn't get any downloaded games on my D600 to work. The bought ones worked but the oned I got off the net didn't :(

andrew.shearman
02-08-2007, 22:30
ok thanks for all your help

Andrew