PDA

View Full Version : Standing up for Virgin

herc
27-07-2007, 15:47
Well Ive been known to have a good whinge over the last few months about VM and tbh yesterday was the first day in ages I actually felt I got value for money.

20mb broadband in my area not even that but my download rate was constant and the power levels were constant too.
And all fixed by a very helpful lady TECH.

And the news that setanta sports is free is great an a new news sports channel is also good.

It give me pleasure to not have to pay BT to wheel in charge me a whopping install fee then to cock up the billing p-h-e-w it was a close call I have to be honest at some points.:D

Halcyon
27-07-2007, 15:50
See, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Glad all is working well for you and a big :tu: to the tech people that helped you out.

zing_deleted
27-07-2007, 17:06
yep another positive post nice one :) lets just hope the habitual whingers dont find it to soon :)

Sirius
27-07-2007, 17:17
Is there a full moon today :D

mrmistoffelees
27-07-2007, 17:33
I'll add my praise here for someone in CS, just spoken to them with regards to a letter I received.

My BB has been discounted to £15.50 for the next three months due to some rather annoying problems with the service (lack of speed) received a letter today saying that 'we have made a mistake and we are not charging you enough, but dont worry we have corrected it'

Rang CS got through to Swansea and spoke to someone called Jason, Incredibly polite who explained that it was a phantom letter and that the discount was still on the account. As i said incredibly polite and could not do enough to help, even me offering me direct details to contact him.

TAKE NOTICE VIRGIN !!! This is the sort of service people should be getting ALL of the time.

dashton6
27-07-2007, 17:47
I have to fully agree with the above comments, we may have lost sky one etc, but they are begining to listen at last to the customer, AND GIVE US BACK CHANNELS, AND GOOD ONES AT THAT. Lets hope they keep up this good work, some HD channels would not go amiss

ladyboy
27-07-2007, 19:11
i wish we had a female tech in bristol.i bet angry customers soon change his or her tone when a cable lady turns up...good service is what the virgin brand is all about.ive been getting good feed back off some customers lately so maybe the virgin worms a turning.............

sav112
27-07-2007, 19:48
"super-fast, reliable broadband (without the boring download limits)"

I just got this in my mail and I thought What!!!!!!!

to be fair my 2mb connection has been better up here in Glasgow! The Web now comes up quicker it has to be said.