PDA

View Full Version : Report a fault?

Snickers
26-07-2007, 01:05
My cable broadband has been really ropey for a few days now - pages taking forever to load, downloads constantly stalling partway through etc, but I've lived with it, 1/2 expecting things to get back to normal by themselves (ha!)

That was until tonight, when I lost all internet access from 00:15 until 00:55. Went through the usual of turning off the PC, unplugging the modem, waiting a couple of minutes then turning it back on - only to discover the "Ready" light on the modem just continued to flash.

Now I know when that happens, there's not a lot I can do about it. However, I have no idea how I can contact technical support... We don't have a phone line (Just TV and BB) and 0906 numbers are blocked from our PAYG mobile.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to report a fault?

otguk
26-07-2007, 09:46
You have to get a m8 to give you there mobile phone and if VM find the fault is theres then they will credit your VM account and you then just give your m8 £5/10 back. (Thats what I did.)

Is that legal? Cos there not given me my money back they are just not paying themselves!

or

Goto a pay box/work phone from there, phone your other half and have a three way talk with VM.

Regards Otguk.